1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC / MINI SANTA SPRINTS! Friday December 24th - Sunday December 26th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RaceDepartment XMAS-MINI or XMAS WTCC
    Class: WTCC 06/07/08 or MINI
    Track: Various SIMBIN STOCK
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 15 minutes (Friday 20:00 EDT / Saturday 01:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 1 x 15 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

2. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from RD and US RACING CLUB!

We have an open server format running from Friday Night 8:00PM EDT until Sunday 12:00 PM EDT!

There will be two seperate servers running full time for either MINI or WTCC class racing. All stock Simbin game tracks are loaded in the servers.Each server wil have at least 5 different tracks to race! Each event will take about 45 minutes to complete from start to finish. Jump in anytime and race when you see fellow RD members in a server!

Feel free to arrange events in this thread! POst when you have a group racing and maybe others will join!

ALL EVENTS ARE FREE OF RANK POINTS! Just race to have fun and not worry about anything else. This should allow some fun racing and ELIMINATE UNECESSARY INCIDENT REPORTS! be gentlemen and sportsman when you race and possibly I can run this again for NEW YEARS WEEKEND.....

Enjoy the racing and I just might see you in an event!

Happy Holidays!

Eric Nelson

3. MINI Server Tracks: Magny Cours National, Valencia National, BRands Hatch 06, Istanbul 06, Falkenberg, Knutstorp

WTCC Sever TRacks: Road America, Laguna Seca, Brands Hatch 07, Zandvoort 07, Valencia 07, Imola 08, Brno 08

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I'll be ther for some of them!

5. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Thanks Eric will be on later for some fun. Merry xmas to every 1 and hopefully see use on track

6. I'll hopefully be there too - worked 11-9 overnight though so I need some sleep now :D

7. the server NEVER STOPS running............perpetual racing for over 36 hours! Santa came early?

8. Cool I'll try come along :D provided I've not got to :drink:

9. Randy Winston

Randy Winston
    Premium Member

I'm trying to get the password and rules, but it just takes me to the application page.

10. Try here

11. Can't see the servers... they up?

12. servers are up!

sorry I was delayed getting home.......

13. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

If any 1 is up for doin a event let me no. i have had some beer so should be a laugh. merry xmas all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.