1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC @ Macau , Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: Macau
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (45 Minutes, mandatory pitstop)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Nelson Ullinskey
    3. Vaughn Stegeman
    4. Andreas Scholz
    5. David Kingshott
    6. Dario Baic
    7. Reinis Dreijers
    8. Mert Kayar
    9. Björn Golda
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  2. I'll most likely make this one. :whistling:

Thursday and Friday I think I can make, please put me down for those two too.

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]
    WTCC SkinPack (version 1.5)

[​IMG]

4. Please sign me up. Hopefully my sleep "schedule" is back in order by Tuesday.

5. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

YES YES YES I am in!

6. Sign me up Denis, I had my Inspection today, all good so free to race :)

7. im in

8. I will try to make it to this race, like this track but i know that i will be the slowest :)

9. sign me up pls

10. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

Hi @Dennis Phelan

What kind of tracks are you planning for the comming weeks ??

Stig Bidstrup

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I'll be away for a short period so Justin will planning the next couple of weeks races.

I plan on returning with an F1 track and in the near future a Nord's week. I consistently mentioned a track on TS recently and it's in the resources, of course there are the usual suspects :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Sooooo it's not Mont Tremblant (or I can't find it :p).. hum..

Anyways, in for this one ;)

13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

:rolleyes: uploading now :whistling:

14. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

Ill hop in! :)

F1 track? Better be Monaco. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. im up for this.

16. I'm in . See you on track

17. Sorry guys but after i saw that massacre on lap one i could not drive more, you can`t see this even on iracing rookie races. I was hoping for nice clean race and comeback but i think i`ll try something new. Good luck in upcoming races.

• Beer Beer x 1
  18. lol. me and my bud practiced on the 2010 version yesterday. totally different grip levels. Ended up locking up a lot and went straight on at 1 corner and the car was instantly done. no suspension problems,just broke. really weird seeing as the impact wasn't so hard. ooh well.

p.s. Why didn't we use the 2010 version?

19. Well that was fun. Practice was terrible could not get any good laps in but got a reasonable race set up other than the front end felt bad.

Qualifying went well 6 place good for me (last 2 corners let me down)

Race well good start hanging down to the 2nd corner on the inside (not comfy) 3 abreast with Dennis and someone else . Thought bet fight another day a let the gas off a little which gave the guys behind me a good run. Turn 3 a honda missed my nose by "that much" :thumbsup:. Up over the twist turnie bit and I get a tap from the rear and around I go and a blockage occurred. Sorry guys. Suspension issue actually helped - says allot for my set up (not to self remember this for pit stops) after another tap (all apart of the fun) I got settled not fast but ok.

Pit stop - where my race turned from 6 to DNF :roflmao:

Lap 9 thought set up for the pit stop. Fuel was more than expected on on the-straights dialled this down a bit. I then stupidly thought. I am not going to catch Dennis and I have 30+ to the chap behind so let's change the fronts and fix the suspension. What was I thinking. Again what wS I thinking:mad:. Hit tbe confirm button nothing happened tried twice yet it worked. Time kept on ticking the places started dropping ow:poop: This was not good.

Out of the pits I came (Sorry Nelson did not realise it was you.) and had a bit of a fight with Nelson for a few turns when I realised my car felt terrible over the top into the twisty bit again and ow my god front ryes and worn back not good for oversteer and hit a bump and I went spinning around. :poop::poop::cry: Sorry to the chap who hit me. After the hit I had terminal damage. At least the other guy got away with it from what I saw.

Well what a fun track though learning my way and having fun at the same time

Thanks guys

• Like Like x 2
  20. Macau is one of my favorites, so I had a fun time! Usually, I despise street circuits for being dull, flat and usually boring. Macau is none of this! Macau seems more of like a road course that was built into a city. :p

Had a tad bit of trouble concentrating, and I had a run in with the wall that killed my suspension. Dennis quickly got by and I was losing concentration. After the pit stop which I did repair my suspension, I got my concentration back and I flew up to third where I finished quite happily. :)

• Like Like x 1