• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC @ Hockenheim GP, Tuesday 25th February 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Justin Swan, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: Hockenheim GP
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, Raceroom expansion

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here
    WTCC Skinpack, download: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Justin Swan
    2. Nelson Ullinskey
    3. Vaughn Stegeman
    4. Gavin Hendley
    5. Sven-Arne Andersson
    6. Mert Kayar
    7. Mark Bushell
    8. Ricardo Umans
    9. Björn Golda
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -

Server is UP!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]
    WTCC SkinPack (version 1.5)

[​IMG]

3. I am in for this one!

4. aw yeah! sign me up plz

5. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Yes please!

6. Sign me up please.

7. sign me up pls.

8. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Just a quick heads up: The "multi-car-GP" server doesn't seem to include WTCC07 at the moment :)

9. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 / RDRC #163 Premium

I'll be there in my awesome FWD something car :)

10. Dux

Dux

cannot find the password
    [edit] - found

11. Björn

Björn

Yet another lastminute-signup over here ;)

12. Björn

Björn

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hooray for last minute sign ups!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium

Hi
    Sign me up
    Stig bidstrup

15. Dux

Dux

me too :D

16. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 / RDRC #163 Premium

Crashed terribly hard :(
    Never had any huge crashes in practice, quali, whatever. 4 laps into the race I crashed :(
    Do want to apologize for a first lap incident in the stadium, I saw a gap but I came from to far on Stefan Beemsterboer.
    And Dusko, due to a glitch you almost got me DQ´d because of blue flag ignoring on the first lap. You were ranked first for no reason at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. Dux

Dux

I have no idea what you talk about :D i was starting as last, avoid those in front of me :D went in the hairpin from inside touched no one and spun on the gravel prior exiting the turn, and even i think someone hit me from behind.

Also i saw that bug, i was wondering why i was on P1 but after lap1 finished i was put where i truly was.

Ps. Didnt know that on quals you can only press once drive, i escaped and had to start as last :/ but had 4th 5th time which wasnt bad for my first time

more luck next time :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. Björn

Björn

What a race!

Doing fairly well in the second training session, I was having hopes for quals - that were bound to be smashed as I screwed up T8/Mercedes. Still qualified in P4 and kept it during start only to lose some positions due to a small error in T1 (I think). Thus, @Nelson Ullinskey , @Stig Bidstrup and @Sven-Arne Andersson passed and the hunt was on :D
    Sven spun out a bit later so I regained that position, now on to Stig, I had some great laps battling him and ultimately passed him, as well.
    Now gaining time on @Mert Kayar, the next battle was on (Nelson had since made intimate contact with T1's gutter, I think ;)) - another few great laps until I could slip through approaching the hairpin and Mert braked to late - he regained position during the lap, though and the same procedure was on for the next lap - this time, he braked too late and went straight on.
    Having lost some time due to the battle, it was now Nelson who was approaching - what a shame to see him spinning in the rearview mirror, that would have surely been another great fight :)
    Now it was only Justin in front of me as @Matthias Klein had left in the meantime - no idea what happened :( I had to pit anyways and came back to the track in P4 behind @Stefan Beemsterboer (who pitted a lap later) and @Gavin Hendley who was on a daring no-pit-strategy.
    Passed him a few kilometres down the track and was now in P2 again. Justin was definitely out of reach though, as I could hardly maintain the gap of about 20secs - at least I could keep and even build up the gap to Nelson in P3 to about the same amount and was thus able to relax a bit after that intense first half of the race :)

Great racing guys, thanks for joining! I'll try to make it Thursday as I'm definitely out for tomorrow and Friday.

That's exclusive to the superpole mode used in the WTCC/STCC2 events, though :)

• Like Like x 4
  19. What a crazy race! I was going backwards, forwards just like everyone else! Battles everywhere and anywhere, cars all over the track! So exciting!

I qualified sixth out of thirteen. Had a somewhat decent start and passed a few people. Wiped out a few laps later in T1 I wrecked and had to work my way back up. Had a similar incident in the turn after the kink after the hairpin (If any of that makes any sense :roflmao:) After pits, I went on again. Pretty much a bunch of getting sent back and charging up. After all this, I finished in third. Had great fighting with almost everyone. :cool:

And a few notes: When I was lapping you Vaughn, we made contact a few times. Nothing on my car was destroyed and I carried on, so I am fine. If I inconvenienced you during that, I am sorry.

And also, @Björn Golda you just gave me 300th positive rating by liking my post about late minute sign ups. Thank you and cake for everyone! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Very good race guys. Thanks to everyone who participated.

• Like Like x 2