1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC Extreme @ Nordschleife - Saturday August 28th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Aug 24, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-Extreme

Class: WTCC Extreme
    Track: Nordschleife
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 25 mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10 mins
    Race: 2x3 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. John Amutenya
    3. Peter Ross
    4. Russell Robitaille
    5. Tony Prosser
    6. Willie Watt
    7. Rafael Barbosa
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Omer Said (maybe)
    15. Eric Nelson (maybe)

3. Sign me up.

4. Sign me up please.

5. I hope this race actually goes through. I love WTCC-Extreme cars.

Also, If you guys don't mind sharing setups, I would appreciate it. I'm still studying the GTR Engineers handbook.

6. Thanks, I'll try those, but I have a habbit of sticking to one car and it happens to be the seat. I'll try the Lacetti though.

7. nevermind got timezones mixed up sorry

8. I would like to participate in this fun-promising race :)

9. Stefan I am a maybe........LOVE TO RUN THIS but made a promise ot my Daughter for a baseball game...

10. Sing me up please.

11. Sign me up. I love the cars and the track.

12. maybe

13. Server is UP!

14. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

As a maybe please thanks! :)

15. sorry, I have to draw back my sign up :( had a real car race today here in Germany and I'm just too tired from that (11:44 pm) it won't work to stay awake for 4 more hours + driving the races without becoming a danger for everybody with those "bullets" and especially on the Nordschleife.

Have fun!!

16. Sign me up please.:good:

17. Here's my setup if anyone wants to try it. It's not big on top speed, but I've done a very controlled 6:22.524.

Attached Files:

18. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

First race was really 'extreme' :D, but while advancing to second race, Race On gave a Minidump! Dorhh... I was going to start on 3rd position to 2nd race ;( :mad:

Driving these cars is a untellable fun, Thank you Stefan and RD, and all raced.

Now i will go crying, you have fun at the second race.......... ;(;(