1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC Extreme @ Jarama GP - Saturday March 14th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Class: WTCC Extreme
    Track: Jarama-GP
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 20:00 GMT 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20:30 GMT 30 minutes
    Race: 21:00 GMT 2x12 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entrylist:
    1. Adrian Lazarescu
    2. Jim McGhee
    3. Dean Grom
    4. Keith Peppiatt
    5. Mark Guy
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    Reserve:
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver

3. Sign me up please:)

4. ME too. I love the Extreme's!

5. Sign me in please

This will be my firs WTCC online race.

RACERS START YOURS ENGINES!!!!!!!!

6. hopping on... just downloading track now

7. Also DL.
    Would like to join...

8. official practice just started

9. Great race guys!:)

10. well, just a few of us... Sam did join but still recovering and had to leave during quali (get well soon bud!) he missed my near pole postion where i hopped from 4 of 5 to p1 by 0.043. Adrian put an end to that though and popped out again restoring his pole position by .124. all four starters though were very close.

race1. well... all under control so i took a drink... and swiftly went out of control.... dropped from 2 to 3. fought back up to 2 then back to 3. Mark and i had a few incidents (all our own doing) and it was seeming at one point that neither of us wanted the 2nd place. crossed in 3rd though. very happy with the alphas handling.

race2. better. starting 2nd again made a clean get away to be 1st at T1. pulled a gap then snatched a brake with adrian following me handing him first. snatched same brake later at same point later handing 2nd to Jim. fought back though and got to 2nd. penultimate lap got a great tow down straight and thought was going to pip adrian to t1 for last lap but my caution got the better of me. felt if i stayed close on this lap though could get the tow again, especially if i put pressure on adrian to make a similar error in last few corners. unfortunatley not to be and crossed in p2 0.201 behind him.... i should have painted the line further away :)

overall great racing from the few that turned up, just a shame not many others around to join the fun.

11. That was great! For the first time I had good lap times. In private practice I managed a 1.25.01 and on the server a 1.26.xxx. Not to bad, though I fluffed in each race, so last each time! I love the extremes and that track is amazing... more please :)

12. Yea, sorry for having to go, I get good days n bad, unfortunately yesterday was one of the latter as I do like the cars, I hadn't even seen the track before joining, tried driving it to find my way round, failed, so watched someone else for a couple of laps before trying again but I couldn't drive for more than a couple before feeling too ill to continue, hopefully I'll be fit enough soon.

Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.