1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC Exteme @ Road One - Monday April 13th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Track: Road One
    Start time: 20:00 EST - 17:00 PST - 0:00 GMT Tuesday
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 30 mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

No active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

2. Ill be there with bells on. Literally ill be wearing bells while racing....j/k....no seriously bells and a funny hat.

Im looking forward to celebrating with the friends i've made here at RD.

See you all there.

3. I should be able to make it. My birthday is that Friday so I may have company over the prior week. Count me as a positive maybe!
  4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

I'm there....
  5. im in if im not working tuesday morning. Its keiths birthdy for god sake :good:
  6. As it's Monday then unfortunately I wont be able to join you Keith :wilt: I'll be hard at work at that time of the night.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of company on the Server for your Birthday though.:cake:
  7. i'm there as well!!
  8. Hooray for drunken Monday racing fun! I'll be there
  9. Count me in this one too.
  10. Looks like Mark Birney's birthday is the 13th, too! And Mine is the 17th! RD NA BIRTHDAY RACE-A-PALOOZA
  11. This is gonna be one killer event. It would be amazing is we could get a full grid in these things.

12. Keith! Would you be able to tutor me a bit in these cars? They like to grab me by the gentleman's bits and swing me around the track without mercy. It's tough to keep them in check and you seem to do great in them.
  13. Certainly can man, Ill msg you on msn when I got some time we can practice.

There are a few settings that really help keep the rear end tamed under acceleration.

14. Happy Birthday!
  15. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ahem, reporting for duty erhh racing. Count me in guys. Happy birthday Keith m8.
  16. Thanks to everyone for the wishes. And as Sean stated, its going to be a Birthday-pa-looza race with all the birthdays in and around this date.

I cant wait for monday.

17. I might just join in as it is a special event :)

My first encounter of you was here Keith remember?
  18. I absolutely 100% remember. That was my first club race at RD then. Even tho I had been a member for much longer (pre RD, in the RSC times)

Invite your friends Ryan :)
  19. Friends? I have no friends!!! :p
  20. I'm there for the celebrations...Gratz Keith! Can't wait...and a full grid would be AWESOME! Love this Track!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.