1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC @ Dijon-Prenois GP, Thursday Dec 19th, 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    Car: WTCC '06, 07
    Track: [download here]
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (45 Minutes, no mandatory pitstop)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Justin Swan
    3. Gasper Grebenc
    4. Nelson Ullinskey
    5. Franklin Stegink
    6. Janko Balej
    7. Damian Millett
    8. Mark Bushell
    9. Daniel Linder
    10. Brian Wallace
    11. Gavin Hendley
    12. Kevin McDonald*
    13. Stig Bidstrup
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  2. PLease ignore this post :(
  3. I'm in.
  4. Sign me up! :cool:
  5. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I am in.
  6. A maybe for me.
  7. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Aaaand another maybe :)
  8. Sign me up please.
  9. Damo

Premium Member

Sign me up please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I've blown 3 engines at this track this week, so hoping tonight I'll have a little more luck. It'll mean I'll have to drive more conservatively :(
  11. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

I could not show up at the GT event, were still to sick. But today, I feel much better.
    Been awake all day, so I gonna sign up for this!
  12. BrianW

Premium Member

I'm in
  13. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Sign me up...
    Time to redeem myself after Tuesday nights pit stop shambles, really like this track now:)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Just doing a re-install of R07. If it completes in time, count me in! I've missed these cars :)
  15. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

sign me up

stig bidstrup
  16. I'm in.
  17. In please
  18. Damo

Premium Member

Sorry Aleksander . I watched the replay and i did lift off early then as we came to the bend it looked like you straightened up in front of me and i just clipped you. 50/50?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

That was the most paranoid 45 minute race I've ever done lol. After blowing 3 engines here this week, I had a seriously toned down Honda with lots of short shifting where I could but at least I finished the race in a respectable position :D
    • Like Like x 2
  20. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

First time on this track. (okay, not really, many years ago I bought a magazine, and with it came a demo version of GTL and one track, in this case Dijon, but as I said, years ago) and since I'm feeling sick, I never really had any time to practice so much on this track, much less figure out a good setup. I went for an Monza setup, and it seemed to work okay. A few corners was just dangerous with this setup thou, and I never really figured out how to take them. One lap I was driving clean, and then next I was all over the place.

Had a decent Q session, started as 4. The start was little weird. It was like, "grid full, race starting 1...2...Go!
    Normally it takes much longer for the green light to come on. Maybe I just fantasizing, but felt very weird to me.

Race itself was looking good in the beginning. Up to 3rd at some point. But since I was constantly sneezing and coughing it didn't take long before ppl were breathing down my neck. During the race I had some really good fights with a few drivers and it was really fun. But it was hard to concentrate. At some point I sneezed and my screen got covered in snot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So I drove the rest of the race with that :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Don't do race when your are having a cold!

Finished in 8th. Somewhat disappointing.
    But that the price you pay when you are supposed to be tucked in bed!
    • Like Like x 2