1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC @ Brands Hatch GP - Tuesday 4th March 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Justin Swan, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: Brands Hatch GP
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here
    WTCC Skinpack, download: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Justin Swan
    2. Arne Dopudja
    3. Vaughn Stegeman
    4. Lukáš Čermák
    5. Matthias Klein
    6. Mark Bushell
    7. Sven-Arne Andersson
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -

Server is UP!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]
    WTCC SkinPack (version 1.5)

[​IMG]

3. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

PC is ready to go now. Im ready to make a comeback. Sign me up. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I do enjoy these races. Put me on the grid please :geek:

5. Getting new parts for my PC on Wednesday so this would be the last race with the old one. Not 100% sure if I will have the time so signing up as maybe.

6. Sign me up please.

7. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium Member

sign me up please

8. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Uuuuunsure - I'll start moving things over to the new flat, let's see how I feel afterwards :D

9. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja

We need moooaaar! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry guys. School. 99.9 % sure I won't be able to race tonight. Sign me out.

11. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Nope. Just hopped onto the server for a few laps, I'm too exhausted to not become a danger for everyone else ;)

12. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.

13. DAMMIT! .. my sleep schedule is WAY off. Sorry I didn't show up .. also missed the bank and post office today.
    <sigh>
    stoopid sleep problems :(

EDIT: and as I was awake last night, I was practicing for today's race. I was using the time-attack race mode to improve my laptimes, and even found a Seat Leon ghost file to race "against" ... Gotta say, doing so REALLY helped my laptimes. I shaved a little more than 4 seconds off my previous best lap time!!
    I'll definitely be making more use of the time-attack mode for practice. Don't know why I haven't done this before.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Not a great turnout for this race but enjoyed the fight with Matthias all the same. Tried very hard at the start of the race to capitalise on the fact that he was struggling with a very lively car when loaded down with fuel but couldn't do so safely, so tried to play the long game. Pitted a few laps early from approx 3 seconds behind Matthias with the hope that he would stay out a few more laps, giving me a chance to close that gap and maybe hop into the lead, but he's smarter than that and dived into the pits the very next lap and the fight resumed where it left off. About 2.5 - 3.0 separated us over the finish line, nice the able to fight it out over the 45 minutes race :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium Member

Took the 407 this time just for the fun of it. As Justin said the car was quite lively with full fuel, like it wanted to be rwd as a baby and didn't accept not to be a BMW. But the handling got better each lap, a nice car to drive here :thumbsup:.
    Had to drive hard the whole race to keep the little 2-3 sec gap to Justin, very enjoyable over the long distance. :thumbsup:

16. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja

My setup was quite good for quali, but with fuell, even 30L, it was horrid. :D