1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC @ Bathurst - Wednesday June 10th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 3, 2015.

1. WTCC Wednesday.png
    We are back at Bathurst Circuit in the WTCC cars again.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
    Bathurst Circtuit

19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying 1: 19:30 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 1: 19:40 GMT - 25 mins

We will reboot the server between these sessions.

Practice 2: 20:05 GMT - 5 mins (consider this break/warmup)
    Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 2: 20:20 GMT - 25 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. Entry List
    1. Bram Hengeveld
    2. Matej Lakota
    3. Lasse Oinas
    4. Monsieurjackb
    5. MeqTrader
    6. Kenzo77
    7. Budlix
    8. Justin
    9. Jay Ekkel (maybe)
    10. PaulH (maybe)
    11. Magnus Stjerneby
    12. Morne du Ploy
    13. Jyri Kettunen
    14. Anders Nilsson
    15. Kjell Eilertsen
    16. Georg Ortner
    17. Frank van Oeveren
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sign me up for Double U Tee Cee Cee :inlove::inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. jimortality

Premium Member

That is 8pm BST here, that's going to be interesting in a good way. an hour later than PC so when I'm on dayshift, I may be home for this. Don't put me in yet but it looks promising.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up here too, please. I love one race format :thumbsup:.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'm in
    • Like Like x 1
  7. monsieurjackb

Premium Member

I'm in! gotta buy the track but it should be £4 well spent, finally got the game running nicely today and it's got a beautiful feel to it, practice needed to get up to speed but it should be fun....I already know it's gonna get expensive :D
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Bram

9. I had a great time tonight so sign me up for a re-match (gives me some more time to practice)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Please Sign me up!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FYI since I need to go have a root canal fixed in the afternoon I might be quiet on TS (and perhaps a bit dozed of due to pain medication).
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. budlix

Wheel Rotator Premium Member

Can you sign me in, please?
    Will try it gain again..
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bram

Looking forward to the races tonight. Getting really the WTCC mood again. Missed that feeling :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

i am considering signing up, but it might run a tad too late for me so not sure yet!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I will be changing the format of this and future events, I'll update the thread a little later but here's the gist of it;
    • 30 min practice to reduce the length of the event
    • 2 races @ 20 or 25 min each
    • 10 min qual before race 1, perhaps both
    • Fuel consumption off
    • No mandatory pit stops
    • Race 1 will have normal tire wear
    • Race 2 will have increased tire wear, hopefully to a point where pitting will be needed
    • Race 2 might have random grid, not sure yet
    Hope you guys bare with me as I test a few things like this to try find the format for future races.

Oh and from today and onwards, no signups once practice starts.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. monsieurjackb

Premium Member

Yeah shortening practice is a good idea, as is no fuel consumption (heard that last race was erm...interesting in that respect ;) ) is a reverse grid possible for race 2? I think it would be better than random. 10 minute qualy will be fun though, especially since its a longer lap, nailing a lap in that time will be a challenge! :D

Looking forward to it :)
  17. Sadly the game does not support two race format with reverse grid as an option.
    What more, we tried running the second race yesterday with a 10 min practice and no qual to have random grid, but once practice was over the server rolled over into a 5 minute qual that I had not set up. So we might have to run qual for both races.
  18. monsieurjackb

Premium Member

That's a shame, still its not bad for an unfinished game..5 min qualy is almost one shot qualy, though you could probably squeeze two laps in so that could be interesting :)
  19. Justin

#1 overuser of the :P emoticon

Sign me up please. This time I'll hopefully last more than 5 minutes in the race before destroying my car. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  20. PaulH

Premium Member

Sign me up as a maybe, but should make it :cautious:
    • Like Like x 1