1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC @ Bathurst @ Friday June 12th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 3, 2015.

1. WTCC Friday.png
    Last chance in a good while to take the WTCC cars around Mount Panorama, if you've missed out on the previous two races this week make sure to sign up for this one!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
    Track:
    Bathurst Circtuit
    Practice: 19:00 GMT - 60 mins
    Qualifying:
    20:00 GMT - 15 mins
    Race:
    20:15 GMT - 45 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Entry List
    1. Lasse Oinas
    2. monsieurjackb (Race 2)
    3. budlix
    4. Sean Kenney
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  3. I'm in:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can't make it this Friday, but next week I am in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

I know its pushing it a bit but would it be OK to join just race 2? I definitely can't make race 1 but hopefully race 2 is a possibility. Bathurst in WTCC cars is incredible :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

Write me in, please.
    I will give it try, but have issues with connection stability in R3E, so hope for clear and smooth data transfer. :O_o:

• Like Like x 1
  7. No problem m8.

Hope you have a stable evening! :)

I'm going to have to pass on tonights event, have some other stuff to take care of (also related to the club though :)).

• Like Like x 1
  8. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Is it just going to be WTCC 2013 tonight? Because if not then I'm gonna have to get some practice in the 2014 cars, they're so different!

9. Unless all signups agree to switch to the 2014 cars then it'll stay 2013.

10. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

That's perfect. I prefer the movement you get in the 2013 cars, they have a little more personality than the 2014 cars..that being said, I've only driven 2014 for 20 mins worth

11. I will try and make it, work and aquarium maintenance dependent.

Also hoping a few more sign up :) I don't want to be a back anchor all alone :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry for the delay,, server will be up in a few minutes!

13. Server UP!

14. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

And I'm down. Again. Due to conenction lost. :-(
    Need kill my internet provider! :devilish:

• Love Love x 1
  15. Too bad....I won by default, lol....I was terrible, my coast was set too low....sideways....

• Like Like x 1
  16. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Well driven Mr. Oinas, I simply couldn't match your pace:thumbsup:..especially when I got a drive through for going on the gravel OUTSIDE of a corner and then another drive through for corner cutting by using the pitlane :mad: haha, in all seriousness, although it was only us 2, it was better than no race so cheers Kjell for still putting it on :):):) see you guys at Zandvoort!

• Like Like x 1
  17. No worries, it's what I'm supposed to do, I just failed at it for a wee bit... :p
    My spouse put me to work putting some Ikea furniture together, so I forgot the time and thus Practice 1 got 15 min delayed ><

• Love Love x 1
  18. I left after the first race bc everyone left/disconnected....didn't think there would be a second run, so I left....after I claimed victory! :p

• Like Like x 1