1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC @ Anderstorp, Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06,' 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded], '08, '10
    Track: Anderstorp
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, Race On, WTCC 10

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Rafael Kajstura
    3. -Radovan Nevriva
    4. -Nelson Ullinskey
    5. -Dave Morley
    6. -Björn Golda
    7. -Thomas Alderton
    8. -Aleksander Pienkowski
    9. -Arunas Linkevicius
    10. -Daniel Linder
    11. -Wayne Mitten
    12. -Fernando Navarro
    13. -Oscar Hardwick
    14. -Reggie Blain Snr
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Please sign me up :thumbsup:

3. Hi, me too please

4. Sign me up please :ninja:

5. RaceProUK

RaceProUK
    Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

Man, I still haven't painted my car...

In

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I have just opened up the cars to allow the cars from Race On[WTCC 08] and WTCC 10 to be included in this weeks race. This adds a number of new cars for drivers to pick from as well as the old standards. The poll indicates this should not be a problem, lets see. Maybe next time we'll run just the '08's or the '10's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Hi, I'm new to this whole thing and im interested in racing for this race and then deciding if i will take it any further...Could you put my name down and I will turn up. If possible could i run in the Chevolet Cruze?
    Problems: I dont have teamspeak but i can download it if needed, I dont have my own race livery so is using one of the game's livery fine?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Oh my! So many cars to choose from. Will it be the Seat? The Cruze? Or is it time to get used to another one?! The "underdog Lada" looks interesting, with some tuning, it might even be up for podiums? I've been looking for that "next" car to skin, anyways, why not this one - or an Audi/Benz in case we'll do the same for the STCC weeks :D

Hey Gremlin, welcome to RD, I'm sure you'll like the racing here :) However, you'll need a license first - no worries, it's free, pretty hassle-free and shouldn't take too long, just head over here.
    You can choose any car you want (with any in-game livery, as well - in case you want to do your own sometime, feel free to add it to the pack over here), so the Cruze will be fine - although mine seems a bit loose at the rear end on this track ;)

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@GremlinOne Teamspeak is not necessary but there are usually at least a few of us on it. It can make your first event(s) a bit easier if you need any help. Skins are not required either, you can learn that at anytime. You can pick any car in the garage, you're not locked in to any particular model until you have qualified.

I can sign you up only after you have read our rules for racing and applied for one of RD's free racing licences available here. You should get your licence by then if you apply soon.

10. Seat TDI diesel here I come!! Yipee :D

11. Thanks, I have posted what I think was needed and look forward to the race! Lets hope im not last

12. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

After giving a few cars a go... It's Lada time, comrades! ;)

Also, I've added both the Seat Leon TDI (slightly varies from the normal one, especially hood/numberplate) and the Lada to the template pack in case someone wants to get painting.

EDIT: Seems like you're licensed, @Thomas Alderton - welcome to the grid!

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201450):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

13. Sign me up please.
    Tough decision though which car to choose :unsure:.

14. I hope this round will not turn into Lada Trophy or something :D

15. Hmm... I can't find Lada. Where is it?

16. WTCC 2008 category. Maybe you don't have this addon?

17. Thanks, now I can see it. I don't know why I missed it :confused:.

18. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Oh my God! What have you done Dennis?! Now I don't know which car to choose... :cry:
    I think I'll go for the brand new super Lada or maybe not :D

I'm in ;)

19. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Ohh yes! These cars and this track!
    I'm in!

20. I know! pleased to be here, ill try to get some practice in today in the evening. When are you lot on and practicing?

I'm stuck at what car to pick now! I've always been a Chevolet Cruze fan because on Jason Plato in BTCC