1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC @ Adelaide: Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: Adelaide [download here]
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules:
    Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Justin Swan
    3. David Kingshott
    4. Mert Kayar
    5. Krisztián Tóth
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]
    WTCC SkinPack (version 1.6) updated 11-04-2014

[​IMG]

3. Please sign me up

4. sign me up please

5. Sign me up pls!:)

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Still working on the BMW setups and still a way to go there.

R1:Everything fine until the almost last lap and a tap on the wall gave me a flat tire, aero and suspension damage. Made it to the end.

R2: Too much damage on L1 to continue, I would have been coming out of the pit just in front of the leaders, not fair.

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Sorry for the lap one incident Dennis. I just tapped your rear and got you sideways. I held off for you to recover then got a nudge from behind, resulting in you being pushed into the barrier a little hard.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks guys it was great fun!

R1: Nice start then a bad manoveur on the chicane i kissed the wall but keep p3 then David pushed me from behind at a brakeing zone tehn hit the wall had an damaged supsension, so my pace was off..:/ never the less after i caught David, i chased him a few laps then he made a mistake. in a few laps i caught Mert as well, but i wasnt able to pass coz pur pace was similar, finish was really close.

R2: Nice start again, then a bunch of lonely lap, until Justin has arrived, after some laps he passed me but it was jsut the begining of an exciting battle until the finish:)

PS: David, there are some rules.... im not angry or anything, but you cut the first chicane in every lap in R1, and that gave you a big advantage aprox 0.2-3sec in every lap . I bet You would be mad if someone does the same and take advantage of it and pass you or something like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sorry about the tap and chicane, I did not mean to look like I was cheating, I honestly thought there was too ways around it. I spoke with Dennis during race 2 and have it down now. I will give it a go on Thursday and hope to have a better race.

• Like Like x 1