1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 87 @ Vara Raceway - Sunday May 6th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC87
    Car: WTCC 87 (Volvo 240 excluded)
    Track: Vara Raceway
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 12 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Bob Miley
    2. Erik Bennett
    3. Francisco Viterbo
    4. Mario Peixoto
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Sign me up, this track is included in the game correct?
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yes it is, if my memory is correct its under the extra tab.
  4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

yes it is :)
  5. Put me in :giggle:
  6. I feel bad for those awsome races:(
  7. Love the cars but the track is a tough one. I don't like the barriers being quite so close. :p Can't make this one though as there's a Birthday I have to attend on Sunday. (not mine)
  8. Yes the cars are fun, the track I didn't really enjoy because of its monotony. It's something different though.... definitely keeping an eye on these cars but I had to make a choice which sunday race to go for and I chose the STCC class, because that race will take place on a track that's an old favorite of mine.
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  10. Would love to join but our Time here now is awkward... I'd be out dropping kids off at school.
    Have fun guys.
  11. Not many drivers in at the moment, so sign me up please. :) One extra driver is always welcome, I guess.:D
  12. These cars are great fun round here so sign me up please Yves.
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

guy's i'm not feeling too well so i'm gonna miss this one :( hope you will have fun.
  14. Only four on track is not nice :(
  15. If we keep together it might be fun. I just did a few laps around the track and it's some great fun. :) We can skip Race 2 though.

But I can't enter the server... I write the password, the little window turns grey for some seconds, and then it comes back with no error whatsoever. I can enter other RD's servers, so I don't know what's going on.
  16. i will join if we get a few more.
  17. Well the server doesn't want me there, that's for sure. I can't enter, no matter what I do. I even unninstalled STCC 2, but the same thing happens. Ping seems normal (80), I can join other servers, except this one. How lucky is that... I will have to sign out. :(
  18. Oh my god, what a race. Really incredible. Finished 1st (I was not able to be at the second race), with a great fight with Bob. I really believe that if the track was more wide, he would have won with no difficulty. You are a great driver Bob, congratulations :)
    I have to see the replay, it was really fantastic
  19. Francisco it was great to watch you drifting all over the place, I was not going to make a mad overtake and risk taking us both out. Well done and thanks to all who turned out.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Bob I was using 1st gear in many turns, then at the exit I hit full gas hehe
    Hope I haven't done anything illegal :unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.