1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC '87 @ Osterreichring, Monday, 06 April 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC87
    Car: WTCC '87
    Track: Osterreichring [download here]
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Ivan Fojan
    3. -John Grant
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201515):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP.

3. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks
    Ivan Fojan Premium Member

Hi Dennis, sign me up please.
    I'll do my very best to be there m8.
    Just had a little go and the track is lovely and flowing :)

4. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

5. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks

Looks like I might get a podium at this rate, lol :p

6. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

hahah, and i just might get 3rd place, sign ups are real becoming an embarrassment, last Friday it was only Dennis and myself. think i might be looking at Asetto corsa

Ant the there was a race, well done Ivan taking the honors, u said the podium was waiting for you and you did it. Unfortunately Dennis had Stop and Go penalty ( his foot on the Brake instead of the clutch.)
    1st race was very tight in the lead was Dennis followed by myself after Ivan had a spin out, as i was reeling Dennis in the moment got to big and i pushed the limits, lol it cost me ended up in 3rd.

Good race and yet again had a good laugh

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

A small "crowd" but a manageable one. Everyone running about the same lap times it was going to be a question of who lost time on the grass :)

R1 Ivan and John kinda tangled, anyhow they both lost a big chunk of time so that race was easy.

R2: Having gone back to left foot braking, I made a boo boo and put it in 1st gear for the start with my foot firmly on the brake instead of the clutch and lurched ahead. That put me 26 seconds behind one lap later with the SnG. I just poooouured it on and closed the gap significantly as the two kids churned up the grasses again. In the end only 7 seconds behind Ivan, he did a great job holding me off :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks

Thanks for your kind comments both.
    It was great fun, me and John are always close and your stop and go gave one of us a chance of the win, pity for John that he span out, while leading, and damaged his car!
    See you all soon :)