• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

WTCC '87 @ Nordschleife, Monday, 20 April 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Ratings:
    +86
    I've got exams over the next few weeks so I've been busy with them. Shame R07 is done. I'll stuff the revision for a night though. "One last ride"

2. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

Ratings:
    +255
    Good racing with everyone again. I'd not raced these retro tourers before, an my Nordschleife on Race07 experience is limited, but I got into the swing of things.

Race 1 went ok and after quite a while on my own I ended up 4th. Race 2 started very well but Dennis and I had a touch and got a little sideways. Then later Bjorn and I had a touch and I ended up... upways?

For anyone that wishes to carry on with Race 07 in a similar style to what you have here, and with at least 2 familiar names (myself and Bjorn) I'm just going to leave this here... followed by this specific bit here. All are welcome. Except aliens. No aliens please!

I'll see you again on Friday for the Minis, and maybe in another life on Stock Car Extreme or Asetto Corsa. Who knows?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Ratings:
    +348
    @ajokay

Great, thx for sharing. Will sign up and all that. little later on.

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,728

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Ratings:
    +308
    It's was very enjoyable race and a sad race, because of one of the last races with R07 at RD.
    I knew I can be faster with VOLVO!, but I wanted competition and switched to BMW, where I don't have experience. As always a little bit tweaked default setup worked perfectly.
    R1 was quite clean and without big mistakes, but R2 was track-grass-barier-grass-track edition :D
    Great racing all! ;)

• Like Like x 3