1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 87 @ Misano Adriatico - Thursday June 10th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 4, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USTC87

Class: WTCC 87

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 1:45 GMT
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. OK I should have called this "Yves Birthday Bash" but I couldn't fit it all in the title block! LOL

It's Yves birthday on the 10th and he asked me to put up this particular event for him. I am glad to do it for him since he did so much work in the American Racing Club before I was given the helm.

Radicals will resume next week!

In the meanwhile, join us in beating the pants off Yves on his special day!!!!!! HE HE HE HE

3. Entry List:

1. Yves "birthday boy" Larose - Skin
    2. Glenn Peterson
    3. Larry Stovall - Skin
    4. Eric Estes - Skin
    5. John Reznik
    6. Brendan Crosby - Skin
    7. Larry Stovall
    8. Hansi "cabby" Josefsson
    9. Keith "red headed step child" Barrick
    10. Claudio "Pasta" Caferri
    11. Tyler Scurlock
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. Joseph Edgar (maybe)
    17. Sam Ventura (maybe)
    18. Stefan Werner (maybe)
    19. Micheal Herrmann (maybe)

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hehehehe thanks Eric :thanks: now lets fill up the grid for some racing joy :f1:

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I hate these cars but I will be there to honor Yves.

6. i woud like to be there mate but i cant garuntee that mate cuz of the time but i will try realy hard so make me a pink sissy

7. In please

8. In as a probable.

9. Sign me up please.

Should be able to make it, and if not I'll advise ASAP.

10. I WILL be there this time driving with no auto clutch and H-shifter to show my confidence :D. These have always been my favorite cars in the game.

11. Ill be there for sure. Last race here with yves I got smoked. I'll bring my big boy pants for this race

12. YEah Yves pretty much asked for this event just so you could redeem.....................LOL

13. This little cars are pretty fun...

14. I'll be there! Happy Birthday Yves!:)

15. I'll be there!

16. Love the 87's. Will try to make an appearance tomorrow night.

17. put me down as maybe and what would be more easier a sequential shifter or the H shifter?

18. PADDLES, SEQ, H

19. I am trying to keep it reality the 87 have an H shifter in real life right.

20. No H-shifter for me. One good shift and my G25's shifter module will come right off my desk.:)

I'll be using this skin.