1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 87 @ Istanbul 06 -Tuesday 19th July 2011 BMW & ALFA ONLY

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM NTC87
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 87 BMW & ALFA ONLY
    Track: Istanbul 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 1x20 min 1x40 min
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Would love to sign up please :)
  3. Sad, I will not be able to do this race.

Just a question, why STCC-2 add on is needed, if only BMW and Alfa are used ?
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Nick forgot to remove STCC 2 from the infos cause originaly the Volvo 240 Turbo was included but the Volvo is too fast compare to the 2 other cars so you just need Race 07 to enter the event.

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Adam just hit the sign-in button in the top post :wink:

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up! Let's fill the grid guy's :wink:
  7. Are you going to propose other WTCC 87 events ?

Project D team is interested in these events ?
  8. Look at this. I would lovely participate if there were more than 15 on the grid. This is not race.:frown:
  9. Agree with you, but if everybody wait that there is already 15 sign-up, this event will never be full.
    I remenber few months ago that WTCC 87 was running with a full grid, hope we can do it again. (not on monday if possible)
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sorry guy's something came up and i won,t be able to race, have fun :)
  11. Noticed that TF2 was in the free games section on Steam.. Will be shooting people tonight. Signing out.
  12. goin for the last position but ill join =)

edit: not my day, next time maybe
  13. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Joakim just phoned me an told me he would possibly be a bit late, but will do his best to get back home in time for the race :) Since I am home I had to write for him :tongue:
  14. Oh..we're like 5..it counts? I'm sad..no more. Sorry,next time.:frown:
  15. where is everyone? race 2 is empty
  16. well, since only Tiaan Louw was the only one who bothered to show up for race two with me, we called it even and split the victory..

17. haha all those other guys are faders. :)
  18. I couldn't participate in the second race, sorry. Anyway, I want to apologize to everyone for my lousy race.
    I know I made contact with at least three guys. As for the names, I only remember Ozan, whom I collided with at the end of the first corner. I was the fastest off the line (and I always thought I was terrible at standing starts), my spirits were high and I thought I could take first, but didn't account for the fact that Ozan was moving as well. xD I know I made contact with two more guys on the uphill corner before the signature corners. I braked too late, slowly bumped one guy off the road, slid off myself and drove head on into another guy, when trying to spin around. All in all, a noob move, but I payed for it with an early pit to repair my suspension and change a tire.
    I've only recently started racing online against live competition and I've yet to really get to grips with it and think about the fact that, if I get too aggressive, I'll ruin another guy's race instead of just bumping some AI.
  19. The second race was too late for Turkey (almost 23.30 pm) I couldnt join.
    but the first race was clear and fair. Thx all. Nice to meet u..
    See u in others races.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.