1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 87 @ Brands Hatch 07 - Saturday June 23rd 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 13, 2012.

pick your combo

Poll closed Jun 20, 2012.
  1. Porsche 996 GT3 (production car) @ Mugello

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Formule 3000 @ Istanbul

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. Caterham CSR 320 @ LimeRock Mountain

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. WTCC 87 @ Brands Hatch

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM YDR
    Car: WTCC 87
    Track: Brands Hatch 07
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information quickly and easily. It will improve your driving skills dramatically as well as your relationship with your fellow drivers.

When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If you do not then you will be reported as a no-show.

If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races. If you leave during or after the first race without prior notice then you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe'. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

When qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can then enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Mike Bishop
    2. Aristide Romanov
    3. Martin Leyfield
    4. Matt Emmens
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#19

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

As the title say you got to pick the Combo that you would like to race, the combo that will receive the highest number of vote will be what is gonna be use for the event, the poll will close Tuesday June 19th at 12:00 GMT. before signing up for the event it might be a good idea to wait for the final result of poll but in the mean time here's the links for the tracks and the mod so you can test the combo's and help you make your choice. All combo's only requires Race 07.

Porsche 996 GT3 - Mugello - LimeRock Mountain

3. What ever, racing is racing. Sign me up please

4. Would like to join, but sat 23rd I'm away. Great idea with giving the option. WOuld like to see more events like this.

5. Porsche 996 GT3 (production car) @ Mugello.

I love production cars. It's another kind of challenge. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Porsche 996 GT3 :)

7. Sign me up, thank you. :)

8. Sign me up but I will be arrive and drive and can't spare any time to learn Mugello sorry.

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

guy's the event is just the 23rd so not this coming Saturday ;)

10. I realised that. It's just I only race Wednesday and weekends and have a league race on Wednesday. However, if Mugello gets most votes I will do my best to learn it and this mod.

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

so far the votes goes toward the WTCC 87 @ Brands Hatch ;)

12. Too bad WTCC 87 is in front. :( I was hoping the Porsche would win. Well, at least I can try out the mod, I didn't know there was a road version of this Porsche. I always like to try new road cars. :D

13. I voted for WTCC 87. I love the 996 GT3 production car but no time to learn Mugello. If the 996 is not voted for then maybe an event for it at a later date I hope.

14. I don't know Mugello either, but since I'm going to have a race there on Monday which will last 80 minutes, I think I will know the track by then. :D

15. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Me to.I want to race a Porsche!

16. I voted WTCC87 but I want to change my mind to Porsche.

Lets have both on a server all week and compare lap times. Maybe they can be made to be the same speed via a weight penalty? I would love a WTCC87 vs production Porsche at Brans Hatch (or Mugello if I get time to learn it).

17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the poll is now close, we have a tie and since i want to race the Porsche but that i have a league race this Saturday i've picked the WTCC 87/Brands Hatch combo to run this Saturday and we'll be racing the Porsche @ Mugello next Saturday.

time to sign up people :)

18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

19. Sign Me Up Please :)

20. Hi,

Sign me up please. I will have no much time for practice, but I will come by the race start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.