1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 87/06/07/STCC Lottery @ anderstorp 07, Falkenberg June 25th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 22, 2010.

1. LOTTERY SPECIAL! A one time event! Please read the info carefully. So no misunderstandings will take place! Do not sign out when you don’t like the car. Once you sign up do not cancel because you don't like your car.

Class: WTCC 87/06/07/STCC & Bonus cars & Joker cars

Track:Anderstorp 07 & Falkenberg

Weather: DRY!

Start Time: 21:30 EST / 18:30 WST / 01:30 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: 20 mins

Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE (9:30 PM EST)

Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 25 minutes both races mandatory pitstop 2 tires

FAQ: What is the lottery?
    Well its simple. Just pick a spot from 1 to 25.
    It must be free of course.
    Then the the cars will be reveiled after the spot have been reserved by a driver.
    You cannot change from a spot. You have to drive with the car that is behind the spot.
    A random list is made. From spot 1 till spot 25 I placed the cars random. Which cars? Well it’s a surprise! It will be WTCC cars.
    2 Bonus cars, 2 joker cars, 1 slot with free WTCC car choice)
    (These cars don’t have to be WTCC cars. Could be openwheelers or Radicals. Could be anything but a little bit balanced).
    (bonus cars ONLY will be revealed 24th june 21:00gmt) all others as you sign up will be revealed!
    Have fun picking your spot!!!!

Notes:Click here to read the password and golden rules

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere
  2. OK I go this idea from Yuri Braham who ran a slightly different version last week! He included Joker cars from RACE ON which I chose something from Race 07. Now you will possibly race a car you have never tried before! Who knows, you might even like it after some combat in the thing! Oh don't forget there are 2 bonus cars and one free pick slot!

So don't be a wimp and pass this one by. It's just for fun and something different than the same 'ol same 'ol.

Good luck and have fun!
  3. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan (STCC Audi A4)
    2. Warren Dawes (WTCC 07 Seat Leon)
    3. Rhys Gardiner (WTCC 87 BMW M3)
    4. Keith Barrick (STCC Volvo C30)
    5. William Yunck (WTCC 06 Pugeot 407)
    6. Willie Watt kind of a JOKER! (STCC BMS Incognito)
    7. Kevin Hopkins (WTCC 07 Alfa Romeo)
    8. Paul Wood (WTCC 07 BMW E46 320si)
    9. Jesper Taulborg (WTCC 07 BMW E90)
    10. Glenn Petersen (WTCC 87 Alfa Romeo)
    11. MAtt Clark (STCC BMW E90 SEQ)
    12. Yuri Braham JOKER! (Catterham 260)
    13. Michael Carver (WTCC 07 Lacetti)
    14. Eric Estes (WTCC 06 Seat Toledo Cupra)
    15. Ethan Bass (WTCC 07 Honda)
    16. Dan Allinson RADICAL SR4 190
    17. Robert Isles (WTCC 06 Lacetti)
    18. Adam Richards (STCC Pugeot 308)
    19. Stefan Werner JOKER!( catterham 320 )
    20. Daniel Wood (Free Pick WTCC)
    21. Dariusz Swiderski (WTCC 06 Pugeot 407)
    22. Adam Vaughan RADICAL SR$ 190
    23. James Fellows (WTCC 06 Honda)
    24. Yves Larose (WTCC 06 Alfa Romeo)
    25. Neil Tasker ( STCC PUgeot 308)
  4. Someone feel free to name my spot # to keep it fair! First one wins! LOL
  5. I'll take number 9.

You can get number 11 Eric
    Yay i won lol :D

btw the 24th is a Thursday, and you have wrote / 01:30 GMT (Saturday) :)
  6. thanks man never raced this beast except at KW! he he he here comes the fun!
  7. heehe np.
    Ah.. crap I hate the BMW :)
  8. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

There is no point asking for RWD but I would gladly swap with you guys if I get the boring FWD. 21 for me pls. And fingers X.
  9. Since 9 was taken I'll pick #14.
  10. Is this in place of the usual Friday/Saturday event?
  11. There is already a Thursday June 24th event.... Is this not Friday June 25th USA? If so, give me lucky 13th....
  12. Ill take #4
  13. Zulnex

Premium Member

Sign me up please. I'll take the last, 25th.
  14. Give me #18. Also, I would like to apologize for all the infractions I have done on mont and padborg. They werent intentional, its just that im in keyboard and the car tends to lose control quite often. If I violate the rules once more I will take all the consequences without harm. Lets hope i dont get a bad car lol
  15. Oh 1 question is it required to have the STCC game? if yes, then dont sign me up since I dont have the game.
  16. 25 pls
  17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Number 10
  18. Willie pick again! NEVAN took 25 already..............
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up please and i,ll go for spot 24 ( i,m praying its gonna be a E30 lol )

20. Sorry Joao you need STCC fo r this one....