1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 407 Night - Sunday July 20th 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

RaceDepartment WTCC 407 Night
    We will setup the two servers with three tracks (default tracks but three different types for variety). Only car allowed this time is the Peugeot 407. Start time will be 19.00 GMT (practice) and races will be short sprint races of 15 minutes each
    Servers will be open to whoever wants to join and you can stay for as many races as you wish. We will open at least two rooms just in case we need more capacity for additional groups.
    Please drop a post in this thread when you want to join!

Date: Sunday July 20th 2008
    Event: WTCC 407 Night
    Time: From 19.00 GMT
    Practice time: 20 mins
    Qualy Time: 10 mins
    Race: 2 races of 15 minutes (each event will follow closely after each other)
    Server: RaceDepartment.com #407
    Weather: Dry
    Start: Standing
    Password: Usual Racing Club Password Here
    Allowed driving aids: Auto clutch/auto gears
    Failures: Normal

1. Magny Cours National
    2. Magny Cours 06
    3. Curitiba Oval
    4. Rallycross at Brands Hatch (for the old time members of the RPMnet.org community, they know what it is :) )
  2. Bram

I like rallycross so i am in ;)
  3. Can someone explain what you mean by Rallycross here, I know BH has a rallycross config (I've been to see it) but I'm sure it doesn't exist for Race.
  4. Think hes refering to the jump at the end of the straight at Magny National Cct.
  5. Bram

Oh yes it excist.. Must look it up on youtube!
  6. Bram

Found it :)

And if you are interested we can have a Red Bull Air Race as well there
  7. i'm in...
  8. im in :thumb:

Only after 9 though, cant miss Top Gear :D
  9. count me in...please.......
  10. Will pop in till around 21:45 due to MotoGP at Laguna :)
  11. Ah, uses 2/3 of the RX sections :) The other is blocked off.

Depending on the F1 event I might be able to make the RX race
  12. i am in
  13. Bram

By far one of the best races i had in the racing club personally. Great racing with the L&L train (lemon and lennon) and Barriga. Great rough battle with MH. Great track that Magny Cours National. Also the oval in Brasil was fun.

Small note for some, read this please
  14. i agree some ppl are way to serius with this fun events
    may we should do again the Gentelman driver of the month competion
    then ppl cool down a bit to be able to be one
  15. Was very good events but it seemed everyone was very hostile towards eachother and were taking these races way to serious, anyway ahd a ton of fun and the magny cours national was a very fun track as well as curtiba everyone was so close in times.
  16. I had great fun 2night

Winning 3 of 4 races that i participated :)

With first race of Mangy Course i won it by (not seconds but) 0.05 liters of fuel....beating Bram on the line with his empty fuel tank....llooooooooooOOOOOOOLLLL :)
    race 2 was still great even though with (tepa?) saying that i took him out...
    sorry buddy....but during the race i have made many succesfull passing in that corner....with you it was going to be the same or at least ride together side by side in the corner (which it is possible)....only to find you coming with your rear in front of me cutting, so of course we crashed lol......**** happens

I still was able to battle great with Micheal (thought i would ran out of fuel lol :)) & finished 3rd

Curitiba oval was great....i was not the fastest, but i knew i had a good setup or at least drive great here :)
    and so i did winning both races lol.......
    tnx guys....it was fun, but i wanted to watch the moto gp so badly, so that's why i left ;)
  17. Brands Hatch rallycross was crazy fun :D shame we were only five racers in the end
  18. The Two cars inside each other = couldn't get hit. Briliant! :p
  19. I just joined the races in Curitiba oval and Brand Hatch X-Rally :D

In Curitiba oval we're so close to each other, it was very fun as u need to draft with someone else, which u don't do it that oven in a normal wtcc races.

In Brand Hatch, it was just too much fun, too bad only 5 of us left in the server. I never hated the safety car this much!! :p

I captured some pics on the invisable, and uncrashable Oliver Peugeot :becky:

Also the last pic is our avg speed around the track. :pound:

Attached Files:

20. Highly enjoyable time i had with the 407's,they are made for single make fun i think,early pace at Magny Nat. gave me a nice gap back to Ben,but he stuck at it and pegged it right down again,i didnt take tyre wear into account enough and crunched my car badly at the last chicane exit,usually a fireball death instantly hitting that wall,but i lived with a puncture and huge suspension damage,i did get my first try of the new pit stops though,so not a total loss,gave Bram a shove over the line to finish too.
    Race2 from 2nd was another good start and fun being chased by David,again another driver who just will not give up,constantly keeping good pace chasing me right to the end,excellent stuff :thumb:.

More 407 nights can only be a good thing,usually the only way these poor things get a game,but depsite the power deficit,they sure drive lovely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.