WTCC 2016, Flags and an Update All Come to RaceRoom Today

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Update - WTCC 2016.jpg

Sector3 Studios have deployed a new update for RaceRoom Racing Experience today, adding the stunning Polestar Volvo S60, WTCC 2016 cars and flag rules amongst other fixes and updates.

With the sizable new update only forming part of the new package for RaceRoom this month, perhaps the most anticipated changes deployed today consist of the long awaited inclusion of flag rules to the game and the new World Touring Car Championship pack from the 2016 season, featuring the new for RaceRoom Volvo Polestar S60 TC1 car, the Honda Civic, Lada Vesta, Chevrolet Cruze and Citroen C-Elysee that competed in the 2016 season of the highly competitive WTCC season, won by multiple champion José María López in his Total Team Citroen machine.

As we have already covered the new flag system previously (see article here) I'll not go into it again, however other highlights from the new build release include improvements to the way VR works in game, improvements to various aspects of the AI for some cars, a number of fixes to outstanding issues and the usual artwork updates for a number of tracks.

You can see the full build update changelog below:

What’s New (Summary)

• Flags
  • WTCC 2016
Game:
  • Changed so upon finishing a race with a slowdown penalty still active, the player will receive a penalty of 30 seconds added to his final result.
  • Fixed issue with video options breaking when switching monitors with same resolution but different refresh rates.
  • Changed so the slowdown time penalty you receive now factors in the actual track distance you have skipped to fix issue with finishing without receiving a penalty for cutting.
  • Changed so if the accumulated slowdown time penalty exceeds the set post-race time penalty for finishing a race with a slow down on your head, you are now disqualified from the race. Current limit is set to 30 seconds.
  • Fixed refueling sound continuing when refueling and returning back to garage in practice.
  • Fixed issue where "Pit timer" from previous event was showing when player was in a new session after completing an event with mandatory pitstop with a minimum pitstop duration
  • Fixed an issue where player was sometimes able to change fuel when fuel usage was off. Player car will now always use default fuel amount if fuel usage is off.
  • Fixed issue with time of day setting not applying for race 2 and 3.
  • Fixed so slowdown cannot reach more seconds than post race penaltytime.
  • Xbox One controller profile: Swapped shift down and drs buttons so they match the 360 controller button layout.
  • Fixed Xbox One controller vibration issue.
  • Changed automatic DNF logic to allow players to stand still with their engine off if they're close to their pit box. So players can take breaks during long races without getting retired.
  • Changed so replay is no longer saved when crossing the finish line but only paused. It is now saved and closed when player finishes the race.
  • Fixed so headlights now strobe for 2 sec when button is clicked, or continuously if held.
  • Shadow splits are now always enabled.
  • Tweaked rumble pad/xinput ffb by disabling high speed constant rumble (steer force), rumble on grass and gravel (covered by slip effects) and engine vibrations.
  • Added missing return so now players get returned to menu if the pit window range is invalid for single race or championships.
  • Added session length format to shared memory. (if the session is time based, lap based or time+lap based).
  • Increased shared memory minor version to 5.
  • Various tweaks and fixes to data displays
VR:
  • Support for displaying VR sessions on a monitor. (New control to map : “VR Toggle Monitor view”)
Note: What's displayed on the monitor is a cropped copy of the left eye render for the VR headset. The crop avoids including the eye's hidden area mask and maintains the monitor window's aspect ratio. The overlays (menus, etc.) are rendered flatly on top of the cropped VR eye render.
  • The mouse cursor is no longer shown on the monitor window unless the game is set to show the VR session on the monitor.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
  • Various AI tweaks and improvements
  • AI: spread out their pitstops more also in shorter races
  • AI: moved what they consider middle of race in lapped races back one lap
  • Idle engine sounds no longer include a slight presence of on-throttle samples
  • Fixed a case where brake sounds could be heard when standing still and steering
  • Brake sounds: ramp/fade/blend speeds/pressure settings improved for all cars except FRX, FR2 and FRUS
  • Audi TT RS VLN: AI speed tweaks
  • Aquila : AI speed tweaks
  • BMW M1 Procar : Chase camera tweaks
  • BMW M6 GT3 - Engine Throttle volume increased in cockpit
  • Formula Raceroom US : new sounds, AI speed tweaks
  • WTCC 14 and WTCC 13 : tweaks to fuel burn and fuel estimates
  • WTCC TC1 : tweaked action cameras
  • Karlskoga : lap not counting when passing through pitlane
  • Hungaroring : tightened cut track detection
  • Macau : Added TV camera sets
  • Monza : cut track detection tweaks
  • Moscow: Added helicopter sound sample to aerial TV cameras, cut track detection fixed on FIM layout
  • Paul Ricard 2A: TV camera to see the starting grid properly
  • RaceRoom Raceway: Added TV cameras sets
  • Sonoma IRL layout: Tweak AI lines
  • Zandvoort : Tweaked AI lines
Art:
  • WTCC TC1 cars : New driver animation
  • Switched Macau light setting to same as Paul Ricard.
  • Bathurst - removed tirewall blocker in mountain chicane
  • Zolder - Fixed weird bushes and smoothed track bumps a bit further
Portal & Backend:
  • Changed Leaderboard divisions to work on a percentage based system.
Division 1 0.00% 2.00% of best laptime.
Division 2 2.00% 4.00%,
Division 3 4.00% 6.00%
Division 4 6.00% 8.00%,
Division 5 8.00% 10.00%,
Division 6 10.00% 12.00%
Division 7 12.00%+
  • Fixed so when a content is set to be free e.g. for a weekend it is not excluded from packs (essential and class packs) and still gets added as owned upon purchase.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation with several pieces of content available to play at no cost. Additional content can be purchased from the RaceRoom Store.

WTCC 2016.jpg
RaceRoom WTCC 2016 2.jpg
RaceRoom WTCC 2016 3.jpg

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum is the best place to enjoy the simulation online. We have an awesome club racing scene, open to all skills and experiences. Check out the club today, and swing by our sub forum here at RaceDepartment to discuss the game with you fellow fans and catch all the latest news.

Do you like the new RaceRoom update and WTCC 2016 cars? What part of the update do you like best? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I have both WTCC 2014 and WTCC 2016. The liveries are not the same and if I want to race against the Volvo, I have to do so in 2016. My point, is why segment the series? Why not put all of the cars/liveries under one WTCC umbrella and update the physics for everything? My belief in why they operate like this is so we are forced to buy new car packs, that aren't really new at all. Yes, I paid a discounted price, but the fact remains that I now own 2 of each of the WTCC cars...2014 and 2016. Maybe I'm wrong but please tell me of another sim that does that.
Wtcc14 faster than 15 and wtcc13 slowest of the bunch, so that maybe a reason and the fact that they want to mimic real wtcc,again maybe

I have both WTCC 2014 and WTCC 2016. The liveries are not the same and if I want to race against the Volvo, I have to do so in 2016. My point, is why segment the series? Why not put all of the cars/liveries under one WTCC umbrella and update the physics for everything? My belief in why they operate like this is so we are forced to buy new car packs, that aren't really new at all. Yes, I paid a discounted price, but the fact remains that I now own 2 of each of the WTCC cars...2014 and 2016. Maybe I'm wrong but please tell me of another sim that does that.
You're correct, I don't think another sim does this. But, that's one reason I prefer R3E. Sector3 does a great job of creating racing "series" based on a point in time, not just releasing single cars without comparable others to competitively race against. In some other sims it's sometimes hard to have a complete field of competitors unless you don't care if they actually raced each other in real life. I think Sector3 tries to simulate series down to the time period. Yes, they could create WTCC cars without reference to a particular year but there is some simulation value to race cars based on period of time.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like buying cars that are very similar but I'm just chiming in as I can see their point. Some racers that would like the most accurate simulation. Example, why race an E90 BMW against a S60 Volvo if they didn't race against each other IRL.
I don't buy "packs" unless the series is special to me. I'm not a big WTCC guy so I just buy one or two cars per series period. I'll buy the Volvo, and my favorite 2016 WTCC car, but not the whole 2016 pack. I don't need every car and every livery for every series year.
There's two sides to the coin, your dislike for this practice is valid.

Seems like I'm the only one totally unhappy with these 2016WTCC ...they are reallyweird to me, very wrong...
Some will probably respond that the problem is somewhere between the seat and the wheel ( ,) ) ..But for now, I really hate this, steering lock is totally wrong, rear go for a spin each time I release gaz, car is shaking a bit, and I could easily make a fast lap without touching brakes (at all !) ...very strange behaviour...

@Brice.S. nope, you're not the only one buddy. I also don't like the 2016 cars. :thumbsdown: I've only tried the Chevy and Volvo briefly, but I had all the same problems as you described. Perhaps they will grow on me, but at this stage I much prefer the 2014 cars.

Also, if tonight's club race is anything to go by, the new flags and associated rules don't work very well unfortunately. People were getting drive-through penalties for driving around spinning/crashed cars, and at least one person got DQ'd for no apparent reason. Very, very odd indeed. :O_o:

I have both WTCC 2014 and WTCC 2016. The liveries are not the same and if I want to race against the Volvo, I have to do so in 2016. My point, is why segment the series?

Because they are different cars?

Why would you want to have all the different WTCC cars use exactly the same physics? That would render every WTCC car released after the first one redundant and worthless. Not to mention the cars are vastly different in real life. 2013 WTCC was still using the S2000 spec cars, and in 2014 they started to transition to the TC1 spec. The 2014 season is also quite a lot different than the 2015/16 seasons because the latter actually make use of aero.

Maybe I'm wrong but please tell me of another sim that does that.

Find me another sim that actually releases full series year after year and actually makes them behave differently.

This is going to be difficult because RR is literally the only game releasing series like this. It would be a major disservice to the community if all they did was slap new liveries on the same car model, and slap on old physics and call it a new car. If they did what you are suggesting, that would be going in a very bad direction.

...damn...I was thinking exactly the contrary :(
Seems like I'm the only one totally unhappy with these 2016WTCC ...they are reallyweird to me, very wrong...
Some will probably respond that the problem is somewhere between the seat and the wheel ( ,) ) ..But for now, I really hate this, steering lock is totally wrong, rear go for a spin each time I release gaz, car is shaking a bit, and I could easily make a fast lap without touching brakes (at all !) ...very strange behaviour...
Maybe I have to try more, and adapt myself to this, but damn, I know what a car (and a racecar) do and react, and this is not what I expected (maybe I expected wrong...)
@++
(I will try harder, but for now...it really confuses me)

These cars definitely need some time to get used to how they behave. Lift off oversteer is actually a thing. And being a FWD touring car, this is nice to have replicated.

As for steering ratio... what are you using? Im not sure if Sector3 got specific data for this, but I believe using 440/15 is the way to get the best out of the cars, as they were designed with this ratio in mind.

These cars also require a certain driving style to get the most out of them. You simply will not be fast in these cars and still control them well if you dont trail brake. You need some throttle application while braking to stabilize the cars.

On corner exit, be smooth on the throttle to prevent wheelspin & therefore understeer.

I would suggest moving the brake bias forward a few more clicks as well. Around 65%. Perhaps play around with the differential too.

Because they are different cars?

Why would you want to have all the different WTCC cars use exactly the same physics? That would render every WTCC car released after the first one redundant and worthless. Not to mention the cars are vastly different in real life. 2013 WTCC was still using the S2000 spec cars, and in 2014 they started to transition to the TC1 spec. The 2014 season is also quite a lot different than the 2015/16 seasons because the latter actually make use of aero.

Find me another sim that actually releases full series year after year and actually makes them behave differently.

This is going to be difficult because RR is literally the only game releasing series like this. It would be a major disservice to the community if all they did was slap new liveries on the same car model, and slap on old physics and call it a new car. If they did what you are suggesting, that would be going in a very bad direction.

These cars definitely need some time to get used to how they behave. Lift off oversteer is actually a thing. And being a FWD touring car, this is nice to have replicated.

As for steering ratio... what are you using? Im not sure if Sector3 got specific data for this, but I believe using 440/15 is the way to get the best out of the cars, as they were designed with this ratio in mind.

These cars also require a certain driving style to get the most out of them. You simply will not be fast in these cars and still control them well if you dont trail brake. You need some throttle application while braking to stabilize the cars.

On corner exit, be smooth on the throttle to prevent wheelspin & therefore understeer.

I would suggest moving the brake bias forward a few more clicks as well. Around 65%. Perhaps play around with the differential too.

But they aren't new cars...The Volvo is the only new car in that series. The Civic in the 2014 version is the same Civic in the 2015 and 2016 versions and so on. And when I say update the physics, I'm not suggesting making all of the cars feel the same, I'm saying, there should be 1 Civic that feels different than 1 Volvo, that feels different than 1 Chevy and so on. Don't tell me that the 2016 Civic is a new car because you changed the physics.
Imagine if Iracing made ti's customers buy new GT3 cars everytime they updated the physics? People would have a fit, and rightfully so. Project CARS has a full GT3 series and they don't charge when they update physics. I can appreciate having a racing series and that's all good and well but updating physics and liveries shouldn't come as a cost to the customer, in my opinion. When A/C, PCARS, rF2, AMS, Iracing have updates to tire models or physics, they don't make us buy new content. With that thinking, RR could charge us when they make updates to tracks...they added new textures and signs so now there's a 2017 version of Monza for sale....I'm being sarcastic of course, but you get my point.
Look, I like RaceRoom, I own most of the content and I appreciate the work they do. But as a customer, I'm going to speak out on their business model. To each their though, I'm not here to argue opinions, they're all valid. I bought the pack, so at the end of the day, I only have myself to blame for supporting a business model that I don't agree with.

But they aren't new cars...The Volvo is the only new car in that series. The Civic in the 2014 version is the same Civic in the 2015 and 2016 versions and so on.

This is where you are fundamentally wrong though, and what you dont understand.

In the real world, the 2014 cars are vastly different from the 2016 cars.

In the real world, Honda isnt using the same Civic in 3 different seasons. They make changes to the car. Better suspension, better aero, better stability, etc.

If Honda tried to use a 2014 spec car, they would be laughed out of the paddock, not to mention that would be illegal according to sporting regulations, from what I know.

You are failing to comprehend that there are changes done to the cars beyond how they look. And this is represented in the game.

Since you consider 2014 cars to be the same as 2016, take a look at the Lada. Why doesnt Lada use the same cars in all 3 seasons? Because the regulations are slightly different and they have made progress since then, creating a better car.

Im not sure how I can put this any more clearly. 2014 WTCC cars are not comparable to 2016 cars. If you want comparable, the 2015 cars are closest to 2016 cars. And try driving those. You will feel a difference between them.

Project CARS has a full GT3 series and they don't charge when they update physics.

We have a big grid of GT3's and no one has been charged when they received a massive update in October 2015, and again in January 2016....

We have a lot of DTM cars and no one was charged when the old ones were updated in January 2017.

We have a lot of old content such as: ADAC 13/14, Aquila, DTM 13/14/15, GTO, GTR3, Group 5, P1, P2, BMW M1 Procar, and Silhouette class that has all been updated without anyone being charged a penny to receive the update.

Frankly, no one in RR has ever been charged to receive an update for content they own. This argument just doesnt have any substance.

When A/C, PCARS, rF2, AMS, Iracing have updates to tire models or physics, they don't make us buy new content.

Umm, yeah they do. It's called dlc. And only the newest content uses the latest/greatest physics updates and knowledge gained from years of development.

Old content in all games is behind in this respect. And all developers work to improve old content.

You opinion on the business model is an entirely different dialogue. This has nothing to do with business model.

Edit:

RR could charge us when they make updates to tracks...they added new textures and signs so now there's a 2017 version of Monza for sale....

RaceRoom does have an updated Monza... The Parabolica now has tarmac on the outside of the corner... and you got this update for free too!

Oh, and Hockenheim was just updated this past Winter where the kerbs were updated all around the track to match the current version of the real world track. Also for free!

Last edited:
Asking money for updated physics is even worse than asking money for liveries.
After spending 100 euros in this game I realize how much more sim i get from other titles for less money and in the end that is much more important to me. But i do realize others may disagree and have another opnion. Its just what u like.

This is where you are fundamentally wrong though, and what you dont understand.

In the real world, the 2014 cars are vastly different from the 2016 cars.

In the real world, Honda isnt using the same Civic in 3 different seasons. They make changes to the car. Better suspension, better aero, better stability, etc.

If Honda tried to use a 2014 spec car, they would be laughed out of the paddock, not to mention that would be illegal according to sporting regulations, from what I know.

You are failing to comprehend that there are changes done to the cars beyond how they look. And this is represented in the game.

Since you consider 2014 cars to be the same as 2016, take a look at the Lada. Why doesnt Lada use the same cars in all 3 seasons? Because the regulations are slightly different and they have made progress since then, creating a better car.

Im not sure how I can put this any more clearly. 2014 WTCC cars are not comparable to 2016 cars. If you want comparable, the 2015 cars are closest to 2016 cars. And try driving those. You will feel a difference between them.

We have a big grid of GT3's and no one has been charged when they received a massive update in October 2015, and again in January 2016....

We have a lot of DTM cars and no one was charged when the old ones were updated in January 2017.

We have a lot of old content such as: ADAC 13/14, Aquila, DTM 13/14/15, GTO, GTR3, Group 5, P1, P2, BMW M1 Procar, and Silhouette class that has all been updated without anyone being charged a penny to receive the update.

Frankly, no one in RR has ever been charged to receive an update for content they own. This argument just doesnt have any substance.

Umm, yeah they do. It's called dlc. And only the newest content uses the latest/greatest physics updates and knowledge gained from years of development.

Old content in all games is behind in this respect. And all developers work to improve old content.

You opinion on the business model is an entirely different dialogue. This has nothing to do with business model.

Edit:

RaceRoom does have an updated Monza... The Parabolica now has tarmac on the outside of the corner... and you got this update for free too!

Oh, and Hockenheim was just updated this past Winter where the kerbs were updated all around the track to match the current version of the real world track. Also for free!
I appreciate your knowledge man, I really do. But in terms of the sim, can you tell me what is different about the cars? Not real life, but in the sim? We're not racing real cars, we're racing virtual representations of them. So if your argument is that these cars mirror the real versions, then we should be able see and feel the differences between each year. Can you tell me what specs are different between the different years? I"m not being facetious, I honestly want to know.
When I go out to the store and click on the WTCC cars, regardless of year, the top banner for every car and each year reads the same...Year 2014, HP 360, Weight 1100, Engine Inline-4. So in my admittedly untrained eye, it would appear that they are all of the same spec. Granted the setups between the years are different and I'll even give you the spring rates, but fundamentally, from the information that is provided in the sim, there is no significant difference.. With that being said, can you tell me if there is a place where I can see more detailed specs on the cars? Again, not real life, but in the sim itself.
I get what your saying man but I can only go off the information that is provided and so far, based on what I see, there is no real difference. What you're asserting is that because the real life cars have changed, we should assume that RR has made those same changes in the sim, thereby justifying the label of new content.
When I bought the M6 and TT RS, I paid extra for additional liveries. At some point, it's like come on guys, don't nickle and dime us like that. I'm a repeat customer so obviously I enjoy your product. I just feel like they should respect us more.
As far as DLC is concerned, while it may be true that newer physics are often included in the latest dlc, they eventually make their way to all of the cars...free of charge.. The tire model that was introduced in the Iracing 911 cup car has spread to the other cars. Iracing didn't make me buy a 2017 Mclaren because they updated the tire model. Again, show me where any sim makes you pay for a 2015 GT3 car, then charges you again for the same car because they updated the tire model or physics OR to your point, charges you because the real life car made changes. Its simply doesn't happen. I don't own 2 model years of the same car in any sim exxcept for RR. An MP4 12c is the same car, regardless of year, the 650 is a new and different car...new content.

Last edited:
I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal for having to pay 30 cents to bring a certain car up to spec with a new series. Technically, you're not buying an update for the old car, even if it might kinda look that way in the store, you're buying a brand new car that's just based on the same base model. And you're paying 30 cents for that. 30 cents.

You can still drive both the old car and the new in their respective series in R3E, because they're different cars, you own all of them. Comparing it to a tire model update doesn't really make sense. If a car gets updated tire model, you can't go back and drive the car with the old tire model even if you wanted to - because it's still just one car, only now with updated physics.

I appreciate your knowledge man, I really do. But in terms of the sim, can you tell me what is different about the cars? Not real life, but in the sim? We're not racing real cars, we're racing virtual representations of them. So if your argument is that these cars mirror the real versions, then we should be able see and feel the differences between each year. Can you tell me what specs are different between the different years? I"m not being facetious, I honestly want to know.
When I go out to the store and click on the WTCC cars, regardless of year, the top banner for every car and each year reads the same...Year 2014, HP 360, Weight 1100, Engine Inline-4. So in my admittedly untrained eye, it would appear that they are all of the same spec. Granted the setups between the years are different and I'll even give you the spring rates, but fundamentally, from the information that is provided in the sim, there is no significant difference.. With that being said, can you tell me if there is a place where I can see more detailed specs on the cars? Again, not real life, but in the sim itself.
I get what your saying man but I can only go off the information that is provided and so far, based on what I see, there is no real difference. What you're asserting is that because the real life cars have changed, we should assume that RR has made those same changes in the sim, thereby justifying the label of new content.

Ahh, I can see what you are saying here now. I can understand why you may come to the conclusion that the cars arent different year to year.

The differences go beyond the raw power numbers displayed in the store though. Many improvements to real cars year to year are less about increasing power, and more about refining the suspension. Refining the handling characteristics of the car. Refining the aero of the car. Bettering tire wear. That sort of thing. And due to this, you cant really slap a number on it as direct proof of an improvement.

These new cars however, had a lot more data available due to the partnership with Polestar. So, these cars you can assume, were made more accurately based on this better 'hard data'.

As for the game differences... Tire wear is better, fuel use is different, steering ratio is more exact, differential is more exact, many things about suspensions that I cant go into, aero was improved, gear ratios are more exact. All of this with better knowledge of how to translate hard data into the game engine creates different cars.

Lap times are slightly different, speeds around corners are slightly different, how the cars behave going around corners is different, lift off oversteer is actually a thing again, weight transfer has a larger effect imo.

Perhaps all this doesnt mean much if all you are looking for is "the HP is higher so these cars are faster!" but comparing the different seasons back to back will give a clear indication of why they are different.

This is also why the older 2013/14 cars are different cars... they are based on different data, and drive vastly differently as a result.

When I bought the M6 and TT RS, I paid extra for additional liveries. At some point, it's like come on guys, don't nickle and dime us like that.

Dont disagree here, however buying a livery for an existing car is quite a lot different from an entirely new car with different physics ;)

Again, show me where any sim makes you pay for a 2015 GT3 car, then charges you again for the same car because they updated the tire model or physics OR to your point, charges you because the real life car made changes. Its simply doesn't happen.

I still dont know what you are talking about here though... This doesnt happen in RR. If a car is updated, you get the update for free if you already own the car. Every game works this way...

Unless you are simply saying that a new WTCC car is the same as an old car, which is not the case as I have already said

I don't own 2 model years of the same car in any sim exxcept for RR.

Technically speaking, this is only the case with ADAC and their GTR3 counterparts. When they were first introduced years ago (circa 2013) the ADAC cars had different physics to their GTR3 class counterparts. So, for instance, the BMW Z4 ADAC 2013 car drove slightly differently from the BMW Z4 GTR3 class car.

Although that has since changed with the massive GT3 update last year. So, RR has already done what you suggested here to, by making the physics the same and giving these updates for free for everyone that owned the cars...

I'm wondering if buying the premium pack is worth it, every car currently in the game for $70, or 8,000 vRP, you can get 10,000 vRP for $69, so you would have 2,000 vRP left over for future releases.

$70 isn't bad for a pretty solid sim, right? People pay about that for every Gran Turismo.

I currently have the DTM Experience, Audi TT Sport Cup 2015/16, Corvette DP, and US track pack. And I figure that since the WTCC Experience is $32 alone, you might as well double down and get everything.

but the fact remains that I now own 2 of each of the WTCC cars...2014 and 2016. Maybe I'm wrong but please tell me of another sim that does that.

Consider your self lucky, for some of them i own 4, 13's 14's 15's and 16's :D :D
But i love them all :inlove:
Seriously, if you enjoy this game, like i do, you have to stop thinking about all that, experiences, business model, pack pricing etc. so you can still enjoy it. I think S3 have made a lot of steps forward depending on pricing and other this last year.
So you like it you buy it, you don't like it you stay away from it and thank the sim racing gods you have plenty of choices!!! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%