1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU WTCC 2014 @ Suzuka - Wednesday June 24th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. WTCC 2014.png
    All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2014
    Track:
    Suzuka Circuit - GP Layout

Practice:
    19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying 1:
    19:30 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 1:
    19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
    Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 2:
    20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
    Fuel Usage: Off
    Visual Damage: Realistic
    Race Finish Duration: 120
    Cut Rules: Slow-Down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Max Players: 24
    Tire Wear: Off
    Mechanical Damage: On
    Flag Rules: All
    Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
    Wrecker Prevention: On

• Like Like x 1
  2. Entry List
    1. Lasse Oinas
    2. Matey Lakota
    3. Morne Du Plooy
    4. Piotrek Blaszczak
    5. budlix
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  3. I'm in

• Like Like x 1
  4. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Hey Kjell, just to clarify, is this race @ 7.00pm GMT or 9.00pm GMT? Just because the thread says 7 but the 'Events' calendar section says 9. Hope its @ 7pm (8pm BST for us lot in the UK) :) Not sure for definite that I can make it but I'll sign up once I'm sure :)

Cheers :D

5. Holy smoking camels, I forgot the calendar is in GMT and put the races on as if it was CET. SORRY! I'll fix it ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out!
    To answer your question, the thread is correct, its 19:00 GMT.

6. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

haha that's fine, though it did worry me that all R3E races had been pushed back to 9pm, assumed it was to do with boosting numbers :)
    Glad it's not the case though, 7/8 pm here is a perfect time, not too early not too late :D

I'll sign in as soon as I'm certain, love suzuka!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up, please.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Again there's a PCars event at the same time with a relatively big grid. I'm propably going to join it, so can't make this one.

9. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

Sign me up please... Personally , I think RRE is prob my preffered sim at the moment. Just a pity we are low in numbers :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Sing me up.Maybe we try attack pCars serwers :D.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

sign me up, please, can't see on so empty entry list. :rolleyes:

ALERT:
    when you will be passing me on track, be careful, am not so much good in wtcc2014.. :alien:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. Server is UP, race might starta a minute or two early but I hope that's not the end of the world :p
    Leaving work for home now, enjoy the race guys.

13. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Oh s*** forgot to sign in, actually I forgot about the race in general...is it too late to sign in?

• Like Like x 3
  14. No go ahead and join :)

15. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

After the buggy PCars-race I made a surprise visit to the 2nd one here, after a shot of whiskey. Never driven this combo, and it really showed. Got out before it got too embarassing, lol.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Thx for tonight race and i wish all the best anybody who like play on Buggy pCars :D.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Thanks all for beautiful evening, especially Lasse for two bumper to bumper races. As I always say, I don˙t need 25 racers around me, everyone with different speed and skill. Just one in front, one in the middle and another behind (doesn˙t matter where I am) with "the same racing behaviour" and I can drive all night long :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

aaarrgh! connection lost after start race2 :thumbsdown:
    congratulations L.Oinas and M.Lakota, were really fast! :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Thanks Kjell for letting me join late, just lost track of time (and day....and maybe even month) for a moment :D race 1 was awful, it was time penalty city (not got the same ring as Suplex City but worth a try...it was a bad one but I hope someone will appreciate that reference ;) ) and at the chicane on the final lap I dropped the front left on the grass under braking, locked up and as Brundel says, headed straight to the scene of the accident :confused:. Race 2 was nice though, technically pretty lonely but no mistakes other than the odd lock up. I just love WTCC on R3E, they just feel great, I like the looseness of the rear under braking and the bite at the front. Long story short, it was a nice evening..oh and the 20 minute races format was much better than 25 mins :)

Ps. sorry for the brackets (I'm not sorry really ;))

• Like Like x 2
  20. Glad you guys had fun! And I agree on the 20 min races!