1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU WTCC 2014 double header @ Spa - Wednesday 23rd September 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Paul Jeffrey, Sep 20, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 23-09-15
  1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

WTCC 2014.png
    Spa Francorchamps...... what more do I need to add????
    Racing will take place around the latest and greatest creation to come from the guys at Sector3 this week in the club. Spa, feared and adored by racing fans across the globe, the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps motor-racing circuit is the venue of the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, and of the Spa 24 Hours and 1000 km Spa endurance races.

Wednesday 23rd September will be an opportunity to drive the WTCC 2014 cars in a double header format.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com
    Cars: WTCC 2014
    Track: Spa

Practice 1: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
    Qualifying 1: 18:10 GMT (15 minutes)
    Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 18:45 GMT (5 minutes)
    Qualifying 2: 18:50 GMT (20 minutes)
    Race 2: 19:10 GMT (25 minutes)

2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Entry List
    1. Kenny Paton
    2. Piotrek Blaszczak
    3. monsieurjackb
    4. SOLO59
    5. Keith Joyce
    6. Durand1981
    7. Beikirch
    8. Phil Davies
    9. JayS
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

It's a maybe for me for this one @Paul Jeffrey. Depends if the legs can hold out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

No worries Kenny, fingers crossed mate as I thing touring cars and Spa should make for some good fun :)

5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Sooooo.....Sing Me Up.THX

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Thanks @Piotrek Blaszczak , added mate... :thumbsup: Welcome back buddy, not seen you in a while.. hope you enjoy the race :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hey guys,
    Just a heads up that the server will be open with all cars we are using this week if you want to do some testing... should be live within the hour.
    Cheers

8. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Yes please Paul, sign me in! :)

Nice and early, let's hope for a decent (virtual) turnout :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Mint, cheers Jack... added matey :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@djpretface @R.C.Alves @Francis76 @Robin @Lars Johansson @Lars Hansen @SOLO59 @Kurupt CDN @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Quentis Gillispie @Matej Lakota @T. Userli @Tom4sz @robopuff @PaulH @Craig Patteson @monsieurjackb @Bunny:K[UK] @Hedsup @Andrew Harper @Joao Fernandes @Beikirch @Filip Carlén @Aki Korhonen @MrBiscotte @Oscar Hardwick @andodone @Magnus Stjerneby @Víctor Aldana @Phil Davies @John Addison @Mantii @Blx @Tobias Röhner @Paul Joseph @Warren Schembri

Hi Folks,

We are currtly trying a new, slimline, version of the R3E Race Club, do you fancy joining in on Wednesday for the first event?
    We are now running Wednesday (WTCC 14), Thursday (DTM this week, alternating), Friday (GTR3 Friday's) and Sunday (Multiclass Madness). Please do come along and have a look, lets see if we can get this thing back up to big grids and close racing...

As an additional bonus, Friday and Sundays events offer a chance to win a free 1 month Premium membership to give to a friend, all you have to do is sign up to race, and finish the event. I will pick 1 person at random to win the prize.

As always people, you continual support and participation in the club is greatly appreciated,

Lets get our on track!

Cheers

11. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

It is my late week at work again this week, so I will have to pass. I do like the event, though :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

No worries Roy, cheers for the reply :)
    Its been a while mate, have a word with the boss and get him to switch shifts for you :roflmao:
    See you soon mate, I'll tag you again next week :roflmao:
    Cheers

13. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

@Paul Jeffrey
    I think I'm going to be a rare guest the coming months.
    Grown a little tired of touring cars, no interest in the DTM, and Sundays.....Well, the NFL season has started. :D
    (Though the NFL might not last long....Losing to Tampa Bay on home turf does not bode well...... :rolleyes:)
    Fridays are a maybe...Depends on whether the Minis are running in GSCE that day. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hey Lars...

Dont worry too much about the DTM's.. they have made a one off return for this race as it seems like a decent combo with Spa. The plan is to run that day with different content each week, so hopefully something for everyone :)

As for the NFL.... thats why they invented Sky+!! (other brands are availiable)

Be good to see you on track again soon mate, although no doubt our paths will cross in the RDTCC this season i'm sure...

Off Topic ...
    Are you doing the GSCE race on Thursday (Cascavel in the TC's)? Good practice opportunity before Saturday's opener..

Back on topic... sorry folks ! :D

15. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Well, the thing with the NFL is that we're a group of 4 guys who tend to make a complete evening out of it. :)

Re. the GSCE Cascavel, yep I'm in it.
    Or race 1 at least. Race 2 depends entirely on how I do in the first one.

• Like Like x 1
  16. djpretface

djpretface
    Second is first of the losers

@Paul Jeffrey sorry man as i said before wensday ive got work DTM and GTR is not my pice of cake and sunday im not home so this week i have to skip

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. Im this midweek late at work, next week look better.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

Sign me up please! Race 1 only... I might be able to make race 2

• Like Like x 2
  19. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

Also, I'm on the RD practice server if anyone wants to join

• Beer Beer x 1
  20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Nice one mate, I'll see you on track on that one then :)

ok Dude no worries, have a good week buddy and hopefully catch you next week :thumbsup:

Cheers for the reply Tarik, hope work goes alright matey :( See you next week hopefully fella :)

Top man! Added to the list buddy :cool: Enjoy the practice server :)

I've seen your suggestions post and will reply soon(ish), I'm next in line to get my hair cut then I've got to shoot off for a while, so it might be later tonight... thanks for the suggestions buddy, I've seen at least a couple of things on quick glance that seem like awesome ideas....

Cheers boys, see you all soon and thanks again for replying ;)