1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC 2013 @ Suzuka - Friday June 26th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
    Suzuka Circuit - GP Layout

19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying 1:
    19:30 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 1:
    19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
    Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 2:
    20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
    Fuel Usage: Off
    Visual Damage: Realistic
    Race Finish Duration: 120
    Cut Rules: Slow-Down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Max Players: 24
    Tire Wear: Off
    Mechanical Damage: On
    Flag Rules: All
    Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
    Wrecker Prevention: On
  2. Entry List
    1. Lasse Oinas
    2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. I'm in
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Antony Martin

Antony Martin
    Obsolete Format Premium Member

Hey i was really thinking about getting some content for this game but ive noticed these races just aren't getting sign ups!! is it always like this ?do people not like it ?its seems pretty good to me now
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

There will be around 10 people for sure and because it is Friday perhaps even more. I am just not sure, will I be able to race one or both races, so that is the reason why I haven´t signed up yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Server has not been out for long but we've had decent grids a couple of times already with 14-16 people. Hoping it will pick up in popularity as times goes by, starting with the free weekend this weekend;
    Then it's summer and all, I'm thinking grids will start looking quite good when thats over.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Antony Martin

Antony Martin

Well I've been saving for my wedding(in 6weeks ) so not put any money into games for months unfortunately,but think il pick up a few pieces of content for this as it's pretty cheap and more the merrier hey!!been trying to enjoy pCARS but very buggy and I hate hate hate the automatic pits so il hopefully see you on the track soon
  8. Sorry to disappoint you but pit stops are automated in R3E too. ><
    That might change in future patches but it's nothing I've heard them mention.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Víctor Aldana

Víctor Aldana
    Premium Member

Why not join the WTCC 13 and 14 in a single race?; the pace should be similar and more people could run.

I have the WTCC 14 but not 13.
  10. The WTCC 2014 cars are much faster than 2013, as much as 8-10 seconds on some tracks.
  11. Antony Martin

Antony Martin

well after another buggy mess on pCARS im pretty much swayed to R3E now,was on pCARS race tonight and in qualy my wheel pulls hard right every time i leave the pits,some parts of the track i loose all ffb and in middle of the race i get the worst bug where car goes into neutral on a down shift at 150mph ive then got to stop completely to pull away again complete waste of nearly 2 hours
    • Love Love x 1
  12. One signup? Really?
    I might join in on this if my back stops hurting.
    But we need more people!
  13. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Please sign me up. I will race the SCE event before, but should be good for Race 1!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Quentis Gillispie

Quentis Gillispie
    Premium Member

I'm in for this race
  15. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Did I miss it? DTM 92?
  16. Sorry guys, my daughter wanted to play some Trine and I completely lost track of time, just realized.... Really sorry!
    • Love Love x 1