WTCC 2013 still worth it?

Aside from the physics and FFB situation, I would say the WTCC 2013 pack is worth it as it represents the last year of the Super 2000 spec cars and feels quite different to the TC1 cars from 2014 onwards. You also get a healthier field of cars - 5 models and (I think) 23 drivers.

For what it's worth, I personally found slapping just a bit of in-game damper, spring and friction on helped get rid of any floaty feeling in older cars. Although proper older cars do generally feel a bit floaty compared to new tight modern ones anyway :)

Well i said not broken :) ... But since we know how much better they can do it I can easily call it bad...if you like them , enjoy them by all means, good thing is we have free test drives so anybody can try.. After physics update it is pretty simple for me... No more buying older content till it is updated...improvement is to big to be ignored

Last edited:
IMO these cars are the ones that the AI handle best in the whole game. No one races them online but offline they're an absolute hoot with some of the closest most convincing AI scraps you'll ever have.

I like the handling too, especially the beemer

My first post here! :)
For me, I absolutely love the handling of the WTCC 2013 cars. What steering wheel do you guy´s have? I´m driving with the Thrustmaster tx and g25 pedals. Cant complain at all :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back