1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC 2013 @ Red Bull Ring - Monday July 20th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Sign me UP!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sign me OUT please...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Red Bull Ring WTCC 2013.png
    All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up by voting above and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge in a post below!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Track:
    Red Bull Ring Spielberg - GP Layout

Here are the car classes available for this race:
    BMW E90 320 TC
    [​IMG]
    Chevrolet Cruze WTCC
    [​IMG]
    Honda Civic WTCC
    [​IMG]
    Lada Granta WTCC
    [​IMG]
    SEAT León WTCC
    [​IMG]

To sign up, vote to join in the poll above.
    Practice:
    19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying 1:
    19:30 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 1:
    19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
    Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 2:
    20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Difficulty: Get Real
    Fuel Usage: Normal
    Visual Damage: Realistic
    Race Finish Duration: 120
    Cut Rules: Slow-Down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Max Players: 24
    Tire Wear: Normal
    Mechanical Damage: On
    Flag Rules: All
    Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
    Wrecker Prevention: On

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. Signup system explained.
    For a while now we will be testing the poll system for signing up for races, here's how that works:
    • You sign up to the race by voting for the car/class you want to participate with.
    • If you for any reason can't participate in the race, you are expected to change your vote to "Sign me OUT please..."
    • Voting = Signing up
    • Signing up and not showing up = bad manners
    • For the time being, please also post that you want to join, just so we are sure we don't miss out on anyone until we know the system

3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Giving this one a miss (probably)... if i get chance i'll just pop in the server but doubt i'll get the opportunity.
    Enjoy the race to those who participate.
    Paul

• Love Love x 1
  4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

As much as I love the Ring, I too will have to give it a miss. I'm racing in Pcars tonight's Formula Rookie at Donnington National. Too good to miss I'm afraid.
    Have a good race all. See ya later in the week at the Ring, maybe Thursday or Friday. :thumbsup: