WTCC 2012 & 2013

Sry for "misusing" your thread for a question...but I still think of working on the Seat from 2011/2012 (at least changing the given models to a bit more accurate model by adding details and change small things at the mesh) and I would like to know what's the latest spec Seat Leon model at Race07 at the moment? Is it the STCC2 one or maybe WTCC2010? I'm not really sure. Would be great if someone has pictures of the different models showing the differences too (rear window, lights, bumpers etc.) =)

And Adam: keep it coming! Really looking forward to first previews! And I'm currently aiming to send you my updated Cruze before christmas (hopefully...we will see!) :D

Last night I did some research and found the following (just judging from photos):

What was changed from 2009 to 2010?
- the TDI became a new front splitter with two wide horizontal air-intakes

What was changed from 2010 to 2011?
- both intakes on the front splitter were narrowed so the lower intake now fits between the headlights (projected line)

What was changed from 2011 to 2012?
- taillight shape, technology (LED or look-alike)
- rear window shape (judging from photos it looks like they only increased the width of the black window frame and choosed a sharper shape)
- still the same intakes on the front like 2011 but the painted black frame was widened and its shape was changed

I've put some photos together to have a better base to compare the different shapes (hopefully I got the years right xD)

Hey!

Sorry for not updating my blog last week, but I was so busy, because I was studying for my Maths exam.

The good news, I'll probably be able to test the new physics with a real racing driver, who have driven these WTCC cars for 3 years. :) It's still not 100%, but now it's much more likely than before, I think. :)

The bad news: the project's developement will probably keep a little bit longer than I thought, because I will have a mysterious project for rFactor 2, which will be very important, because it won't be just a hobby, it'll be some work with deadline.

Sorry for this guys, I promise I will do the WTCC mod when I will have some free time.

Besides this, I will continue my blog, with some interesting stuff, and, of course, the mod's progress & with my ideas! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back