WTCC 2011

When I last read this thread there was really nothing serious going on apart of skinpack and 1.6T engine declaration. I started WTCC 2011 mod on my own and spend lots of hours on it past last two weeks. I PMed zolib about permissions and found out that the thing got rolling. If he doesn't allow me to use his skins I'll most probably abandon work cause doing a mod for your own use is rather pointless. Moreover I would need to triple myself to even think about making things faster than such a team. I was going to write a big post on WTCC 2011 thread on NGR today but well, things got screwed.

I'll allow myself to show you what I have done so far. Maybe this would be of some use to you. Apart of most skins this is one-man-project, so please be gentle. Please keep in mind I haven't been replied about some permissions yet. The BMW skins I have made are: Urs Sonderegger, Marchy Lee (conversion from zolibphc), Fabio Fabiani, Mehdi Bennani and Javier Villa.

Here's a download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07GFJFP5

So, am I going to get any credit here too?

When I last read this thread there was really nothing serious going on apart of skinpack and 1.6T engine declaration. I started WTCC 2011 mod on my own and spend lots of hours on it past last two weeks. I PMed zolib about permissions and found out that the thing got rolling. If he doesn't allow me to use his skins I'll most probably abandon work cause doing a mod for your own use is rather pointless. Moreover I would need to triple myself to even think about making things faster than such a team. I was going to write a big post on WTCC 2011 thread on NGR today but well, things got screwed.

I'll allow myself to show you what I have done so far. Maybe this would be of some use to you. Apart of most skins this is one-man-project, so please be gentle. Please keep in mind I haven't been replied about some permissions yet. The BMW skins I have made are: Urs Sonderegger, Marchy Lee (conversion from zolibphc), Fabio Fabiani, Mehdi Bennani and Javier Villa.

Here's a download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07GFJFP5

So-so-so, i think if i have a good informations, this won't be a WIP or private stuff. But before the finish i don't want to share, not because i am a selfish or ****head, just because i'm little bit upset. There are lot of places where i can find my jobs, and i don't care about credit my name. The problem is, i spent my days off in front of my computer, hours a lot, to make good details of the cars, instead of the driving practice (that's why i'm a worst driver of the community:D), and there are some guys who are stole everything from the sites, and add some minutes of work to somebody else's work to complete a mod, and share them, without any credit, without any message like this "hey, f*** you, i Don't care i'll use your cars under my name", but not this, nothing. So it is shame i think! I don't need a glory, but respect each other's stuff! So, i'm sorry, i just want to tell you this, after the stolen cars, and the critical PM's.
BTW, Fabiani has done!

http://www.kephost.com/links.php?file=ewskuo5b5s1qz6lzfql5.jpg

So, am I going to get any credit here too?

Hi jsmee, my nick on nogripracing is DantePLL. We shared some PMs and if my mod is ever to be released you would be clearly credited. Everyone who allowed me to use their work would be.

I can't find that Cora icon anywhere....:frown:

Hi, I had to draw it myself. It's literally nowhere to be found.

From my PM conversation with zolib:
well maybe you can be a part of this team............:)

zolibphc said:
(...) there are some last steps to release the mod.

so I'm not sure if you really need me here.

Konrad, I'm sorry but I didn't see your post. :) So, I will see your Sonderegger skin, 'cause Zoli said he didn't find any logos for that skin, and I told him that I will make it when I finished my exams. :)

But if you would have some free time to test the new physics, that would be a great help too! :)

3D wise, I have assembled the required 2 BMW's, Cruze, SEAT, SunRed, and Volvo. The BMW uses the tail and head light updates by zerez86 and other adjustments hopefully by myself on the WTCC11 Cruze. My new sounds for the 1.6T engines. Final physics are yet to be finalised and then wrapping it all together are the great skins that Adam is organising (by himself and the others listed above). And lastly? the menu button I made.

Permission where needed and credits will be of course given to all involved will be listed in the mod...

I think that covers it all, Adam?

Yes. :)

But I will put in the mod my own skins first (we will see how much people will like it :p). But yes, that coverts it all what you've written. :)

P.s: and you did the frame base of the mod, don't forget that! :) ;)

Not expecting this, but would like to say it anyway:) Can't you guys work together : http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1391192#post1391192

First I didn't see Dante's post here, because there was a lot of posts at that time. Since then I wrote to him here at RD, and now at NoGrip, but still there's no answer from him. :)

Good news anyway: right now I know how can I add and modify alpha channels, so I manage to do the new front headlights and the text on the windows with opaque style. :) (= this means for me a plenty of work :D )

Please forgive my misunderstandings...My post was not meant to offend you
unsure.gif

Your work is greatly appreciated
thumbup.gif

Swifty

Today I did every BMWs' Window (not Interior) with alpha channel, the factory Chevys' and Volvo's window and interior with alpha channel. Right now I take a little rest. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back