WTCC 2011

Do you know what is the maximum speed of the new generation WTCC car? 'Cause I started to work on the BMW's engine physics, but I think something is not good (at Algarve my maximum speed was 276 km/h, which is a little bit too high I think :p )

I think the top speed of this generation WTCC cars is around 250 km/h at Monza. Yvan Muller did 238 km/h in sector 2 in the Chevrolet. with my BMW's engine physics i did 253 km/h on the start/finish straight before turn 1

I think the top speed of this generation WTCC cars is around 250 km/h at Monza. Yvan Muller did 238 km/h in sector 2 in the Chevrolet. with my BMW's engine physics i did 253 km/h on the start/finish straight before turn 1

Ok, thanks. Meanwhile I looked again into the telemtry, and I noticed that the power was 420 bhp, not 310 :D After I corrected, the top speed in Monza was 254 km/h. :)

I will send you a PM, please read it, thank you in advance. :)

I've replied you PM. Btw Nice work with the Chevy's!

Thanks! :)

Somebody ask earlier that there's any icon for the mod, I did one quickly, here it is:

wtcc2011.jpg

If you have any idea what should I correct in the logo, please write it. :)

Do you know what is the maximum speed of the new generation WTCC car? 'Cause I started to work on the BMW's engine physics, but I think something is not good (at Algarve my maximum speed was 276 km/h, which is a little bit too high I think :p )

Is the only thing you are editing so far the .eng file and you have 276kph?

There are no 400+bhp cars in WTCC2011....

SEAT TDi
280 bhp @ 4000 rpm
torque of 450 nm @ 2500 rpm

BMW
310 bhp @ 8500 rpm
torque of 420 nm @ around 7000 rpm

Yeah, thanks. Since then I found the problem; I wrote a bad value in the .eng file somehow, after that I corrected it, and now the max power is 310 bhp. :)

By the way, are you sure that the BMW's engine has a 420 NM torque around 7000 RPM? I set it around 5000 RPM (in the basic .eng file, the max torque is about 6000 RPM) :)

Also, Will you model the C30 with the 1.6T?

The final decision on when to introduce the new engine in the WTCC has not yet been taken.
"We are pleased with the progress and the introduction is getting closer. But we are going to take the decision after the races in Hungary." said Dahl.

Yeah, thanks. Since then I found the problem; I wrote a bad value in the .eng file somehow, after that I corrected it, and now the max power is 310 bhp. :)

sweet!

By the way, are you sure that the BMW's engine has a 420 NM torque around 7000 RPM? I set it around 5000 RPM (in the basic .eng file, the max torque is about 6000 RPM) :)

Nope, not sure, that was just a stab, but the 420nm is correct, or as correct as I have read anywhere...

dont know whether you'll be interested but ive done a skin of Pepe Oriola's SEAT

5793846780_0af5a8ff51_z.jpg

5793286649_4d525b505b_z.jpg

5793845822_da56e2fa4e_z.jpg

Obviously need to do the windows and change the colour of the wheels

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back