WTCC 2010 Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

Hopefully with all this extra sales and and advertising of these packs for race07, GTR3 could turn up sooner rather than later with a dlc content to follow . Maybe get it out before Rfactor 2. Something has definatley changed recently with how SimBin are operating, and if this is what they need to do to survive. Ill buy what i need, ive many games but for me SimBin Rule it would ba a pitty to loose them...

Maybe not the right place to ask this ? :confused:

As I cannot afford buying both STCC2 and WTCC 2010, I have to make a choice.
The more I read comments about WTCC 2010, the more I think I'll choose STCC2: more tracks and more cars !

Just a new Cruse in WTCC and 3 tracks: Zolder ( but I can use other older version ), Portimao ( but mod Algarve can be used ) and just Marrakech !

For you who have both packs, what's the best choice ?

Maybe not the right place to ask this ? :confused:

As I cannot afford buying both STCC2 and WTCC 2010, I have to make a choice.
The more I read comments about WTCC 2010, the more I think I'll choose STCC2: more tracks and more cars !

Just a new Cruse in WTCC and 3 tracks: Zolder ( but I can use other older version ), Portimao ( but mod Algarve can be used ) and just Marrakech !

For you who have both packs, what's the best choice ?

Hello, stcc2 is the best choice more cars and tracks wtcc2010 is ok, but you want new content....

Let's see if I can sum up:
If you own Race 07 + Race On + STCC you will have:

STCC2:

1 new track:
Jyllandsringen

6 new cars:
Opel Astra
VW Scirocco
Toyota Corolla T-Sport
Chevrolet Cruze
Camaro Gen5
Volvo 240 Turbo Gr. A
Volvo 850 BTCC
Volvo S40 BTCC

WTCC 2010:

3 new tracks:
Marrakech
Zolder
Algarve

1 new car:
Chevrolet Cruze

As I don't have STCC1, STCC2 is the best choice ... more cars and more tracks.... good summary Marco ! :)

All your comments confirm what I thought ... I'll get it !

RACE07 + GTR Evo + Raceon + Power Expansion + STCC 2 ... looks good !
Next step .... Retro Pack but I'll have to wait before buying it !

As I don't have STCC1, STCC2 is the best choice ... more cars and more tracks.... good summary Marco ! :)

All your comments confirm what I thought ... I'll get it !

RACE07 + GTR Evo + Raceon + Power Expansion + STCC 2 ... looks good !
Next step .... Retro Pack but I'll have to wait before buying it !

I have the same as you :) apart from I have caterham not raceon... Is raceon worth the money?

Ehm, Caterham is an expansion for Race 06? It's already in Race 07. Race On has some pretty cool cars, the Formula Masters are great, the WTCC 2008 class has the diesel Seat and the Lada 110, and there are american Muscle cars, both road and race versions, and also 2 very cool american tracks (Road America and Laguna Seca), so it's pretty much worth the money. Oh and of course because it contains WTCC 2008 it has the 2008 layout of Imola too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back