WTCC 2010 Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

No Volvo included by the look of it

Volvo said:
Volvo confirms WTCC programme. 1 October 2010. Volvo will compete in the FIA World Touring Car Championship full-time in 2011

So, as it wasn't at all rounds in the WTCC2010, I assume it was left out of the Add-on. If you need it included just select it from the WTCC08 and grab the skin from NoGrip :wink:

i think it's just a simple update, not even an add-on.
There are just some new skins on the "old" and stcc2 cars ( i'm missing the updated Lada!! )
Some of the new tracks are already made, for RR.
Most of the track are already availible ( ok most of them are ports from either rFactor or GTR2) with hopefully
a big improvement on graphics and feel.

Offcourse i'll buy it to complete the serie, but i do not have much expertations of it

Happy to see a good version of Zolder. Already worth the price for me. But its abit weird they come up with so many tracks that are already great as mod tracks. Jyllandsringen, Ohio, Algarve now. Those tracks didnt really need a "update". And is abit a slap into the face of the modders who made the tracks imo.

@Gunthar

I know, it's just a bit annoying that they seem to have been selective in terms of what cars and from which rounds. They already have the face-lifted Volvo from STCC2 - so why not skin it for those who want it. The full skin for the new model Volvo will appear at NoGrip at some point anyway I'm sure :wink:

“WTCC 2010” is the next expansion for “RACE 07”

Lidköping /Sweden, May 17th, 2011
The Swedish game development company SimBin Studios AB today announced the “WTCC 2010” expansion for the award winning PC racing game “Race07”.

Release date: May 19, 2011, 2011 | Price: 9.99 EUR | Available on: www.raceroom.net and www.steampowered.com

WTCC 2010 brings you five authentic and highly detailed racing cars from the 2010 WTCC series featuring 26 different liveries.
Eleven highly detailed race tracks, all in their 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming. This expansion completes your touring car collection.

The WTCC 2010 pack fills a large gap and finally gives the latest touring cars to the RACE fans. RACE the complete 2010 World Touring Car Championship with all the teams, all the cars and all the tracks licensed and lovingly recreated down to the smallest detail. This is your time to shine and rewrite history as you battle for the championship.

Featuring the cars and tracks used by this prestigious championship over the past 4 years and paired with “RACE 07” this expansion gives you a virtual Touring car paradise.. From the exotic streets of Macau and Marrakech to fan favourites like Brno and Brands Hatch, WTCC 2010 gives you the only complete touring car gaming package.

Special Features:
- Combined with the “RACE 07”, the content features; - 16 unique car models in 10 different classes and 20 racing tracks.
- Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
- Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
- Real regulations from the WTCC; as real as you want it to be.

Too expensive. With every new pack they are splitting the community because I think very few people are going to buy all five expansions (at least 35€) unless they are going to release a cumulative pack at a cheap price.

Price seems indeed too high for only 2 new tracks and 1 imported track and several new skins on existing cars.

Race 07 costs only <5 eur nowadays LOL.
Marco Boemi is right about the downside of those addons, splitting the community. It will be more difficult to get a good amount of people online.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%