• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

WTCC 2007 - Zolder

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Attila Domján, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    Special topic for Yves :)

I got invited to a challenge at NoGrip to put a lap on this track, after downloading and making my first 10 laps i ended up at 1:41.990 with Chevy, i still need to learn the track.

Attached Files:

2. William Yunck

William Yunck

Ratings:
    +28
    1.42.995 with seat Leon.

3. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +385
  4. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    pfff, low 1:40, thats nice.... just for the records, 2 wheels on the track...? (i had to ask... :) )

5. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba

Ratings:
    +385
    I looked at my 40.1 and it might not be legal, i say might because in theory i bet thats how the racers actually take the chicane in real life but if we're gonna stick to the white line rule then it wont count.

So here's another lap, 40.6 and for sure theres 39 there only had a couple of laps and i lost 5 tenths on the 40.6 lap to my ghost. Fun track would be great to have it at Race nights again.

The first is the E46 and second the E90 I think

Attached Files:

6. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    niiiice, damn it i haave no time nowdays to conquer other tracks hotlaps then the actual league race ones... and Brno will be enough challenge against the bimmers :)

7. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba

Ratings:
    +385
    You and me both mate, I have no idea how mathieu got that 2:07 im stuck at 2:09.0 for the time being although 2:08 is certainly there I cannot for the life of me see the way to 2:07. I've noticed that the faster guys drive the bmw different than i do, I try to keep as high a speed as possible in the apex but Greger for example goes below my apex speeds and is able to accelerate at a higher percentage while exiting the corner which gives him more straight line speed. Its either that or the replays are wrong, they might be but thats what im noticing.

8. Christophe Berton

Christophe Berton

Ratings:
    +1
    can you share your setup of zolder with us :alla: please

9. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba

Ratings:
    +385
    Here it is. Hope it helps.

Attached Files: