1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 2007 - Oschersleben 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Name: Motorpark Oschersleben
    Type: Racetrack
    Lenght: 3.668km

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

1.37.041 | Yoeri Gijsen | BMW 320si E90 2007 (online session)

I can go for 1:36.6 if my sectors combine.

3. 1:34:717 Alfa

4. Damn thats fast Rami ;)

5. 1.34.5xx (world rank

6. now 1.33.968 (online session) Bmw E90

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

1.35.429 (online qualy, 3 laps fuel) BMW 320si E90

8. 1.34.143

[​IMG]

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

1:36:2 new PB :D

10. 1.34.5 Online qual

11. 1:34.500 with the Alfa Romeo

12. earlier today i had no internet connection so i drove some laps at oschersleben with the alfa.

1:34.400 with the Alfa Romeo

lost 0.1 in the first sector though :(

13. how can i find out the racing line for this track?

can i find a replay or something?

14. 1.34.6xx (online v-wtcc) BMW E90

15. Long time ago since I did this track but I saw a 1:37.0xx on the world ranking for this track lol... ...need to improve at least 2 seconds on that

16. It seem that i have to work even more, i have done 1'34''420, i'm not sure that is it sufficient to pass the G1 qualifying.:noidea:Attila Domjan, please, can i ask you what is your best time here? Your times are a useful reference for me

Attached Files:

17. Well i have improved a bit my time, 1'34''352 with a change in my gearbox and suspension.:p

Attached Files:

18. wow somebody wants to be in group 1 again it seems. :)
    I have no idea about my Oschers best time in the new layout, i think i did not made one single lap there yet with WTCC cars just with Mini Cooper yet, but i think that is not relevant here for now. :)

19. I was very disappointed of my pathetic performance to Brands hatch (i haven't finish the 1st round :Cry:). For the next event, i want to do my best, i'm sure i can do a better race, and i am hard going to work for that.:mad2:

20. Have been doing the Vwtcc runs and it amazes me how much faster everyone is on there in the 3 series

I can't drive the thing to those sort of times the quick guys are in the high 32's for goodness sake, quite how much they play the game to be that fast I dont know! Proper aliens!

For me I am in the Honda on 34.1, Chev 35.5 and Seat 35.4, in top 20 in Honda top 30 in others

But 3 series is soooooooo much faster, I just wish I could drive the damned thing, must be a setup tweak I am missing I think coz I cant get in the 34's in 3 Series!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.