1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 2007 @ Estoril - Sunday September 18th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 2007
    Track: Estoril
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:50 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply reply in the thread below :)
    1. Günthar Rowe
    2. Alvaro Barbosa
    3. Lasse Oinas
    4. Aristide Romanov
    5. Jari Aikio
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. what happened to the signup button?

Either way....

Driver Name: Günthar Rowe

3. sign me in, pls.

4. sign me up

5. Sign me up, thank you.

6. sing me in thx

7. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Two reasons:

The code used to do the signup list was drastically slowing the forum loading times.

The events where maybe 20 people sines up but only 1 reply in. The thread looked to people a first glance like there was no interest in the event so they didn't open it to look.

8. Is there any deadline for signing in?

9. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

I'll have some of this please... Hopefully get out of bed in time. And hope we finish in time for BTCC race 1 @ rockingham!

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Sign me in please,

11. Sign me in please,

12. Still no server and official practice starts in 25 minutes?!?!

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is going up as i type, sorry guy's had a party last night and totally forgot to put the server up :frown:

14. sweet, forget the PM I just sent :)

15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Party Hardy till your tarty! :tongue::cool::D.

16. sign me in too please

17. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

whoever I took out in lap two i'm very sorry. I shouldn't of raced,I did know track and i'm too tired. 3:30am in Canada right now.

18. Q went ok and sat 4th I think
    R1 started off being knocked off track on first 3 or 4 corners back to last, but dragged back to 4th
    R2 bumped a Seat and slowed to give back place and started from last and got to 2nd in the end a mile behind Andy

some good scraps here and there

cheers RD and those that joined the fun

caio

19. Had an enjoyable race today. Got 2nd in Quali, but dropped a place to Marius at the start. Followed him for quite a few laps and had a really good battle. Sorry for the "rubbing" at times, but I did yield on anything heavy. Managed to get past marius to take 2nd place towards the end of the race, but there wasn't a chance of catching Jari so settled for 2nd place finish.
    2nd race I started from the back, but managed to avoid the collision in T3 and squeezed into 2nd behind Rupe (i think). Put as much pressure as I could on him and forced an error which gifted me 1st place. Had a pretty quiet race from then until the finish, but was still very pleased with the win.
    Thanks to all who took part, it was fun.

20. A track I have had little experience on and when I am here I find myself running around with a full tank trying to make it sit and turn.

Quali: Didn't bother, it was all about the setup.

R1: Because I was concerned with how the car felt I never bothered myself with top speed. So, I found myself with a short 6th. I never had a feel for track or car at this point and was happy just to be a number.

R2: Lengthened all the gears and softened everything up. I had now a better feel for the track and the car sat a little better in and out of the turns. As I was up at the front on reverse pole I had a shot at racing.

Things were fine with a little race pressure between me and Gunther. Now enjoying myself more I was destroyed when a problem with the PC & 'storage access' has recently began to crop up. When it occurs the screen drops to a pathetic unusable frame rate while Windows decides that the priority is trying to endlessly write to a drive it says it's having trouble accessing? Stupid PC!

What's the god-dam point of six cores and a good gfx card when Window$ decides it has more important issues than to leave me to play? I shall create a new topic on this in the Techie forum to see if I can get help for it? M$ and Go-ogle found no solutions. The issue is with JRaid?

Oh, as there was no server up last night before I went to bed I did not bother to sign up. Will you sign me up please!!

See y'all soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.