1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 1987 race today

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just want to drop my experience with the WTCC 1987. Want to thank Jakob de Boer for a fabulous clean race on Brands Hatch on the public :)thumb:) server!! It was awesome: close, very fast and lots of overtakings

I really think this is a underestimated class in RACE, because the fun with these cars is enormous. Hope to race some more the upcoming weeks

Thanks also to woody for nice racing!
  2. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

I can only agree. IMO these cars are much better than the Caterhams or the Minis.
  3. yeah, the only disadvantage is that there is so little choice in cars. On the other hand, this makes the racing more close :)
  4. Do a testrace this week? Or next week?
  5. yeah bram it was great ,
    i saw the server and ther where like 7 people in it,
    i thought lets try this.
    And what a fun Race i had, this series should be driven more,.

Well i see there is still a 1987 server , up , so everyone not i a mini tonight go there
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Good to hear this feedback, as I am keen to include the 1987 cars in one of our FD Series races soon.
  7. I did some racing yesterday and it was great fun!
  8. Bram

You got my vote Warren! Would be great!
  9. So, then finally i have to look where can i select these cars in the game menu...? :)
  10. Bram

Racing Club 1987 Server is up and running :) Have fun! You will like it for sure
  11. yeah bram im there , hop more people will join me