1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 10 @ Marrakech 10 - Thursday July 7th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC10
    Required RACE 07 expansions: WTCC 10
    Class: WTCC 10
    Track: Marrakech 10
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 18:45 GMT
    Race: 18:55 GMT 2x11 laps
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]178[/signuplist]

2. i am in 90%

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up !

4. I'll try and make it. Really simple but technical and fun track.

5. I have a problem with the T5 and T6 that I have to drive very slowly, and when I drive fast at my ideal path, getting a penalty for cutting corner!

[​IMG]

6. I will sign up when I get home.
    Hope we get a nice field as I can't see the sign up from work.

7. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

What an awesome race :lol::lol:

I knew quali wasn't going to mean nothing and I just had to be sure to have proper race pace and keep it out of the barriers. The rest would sort itself out...lolol and it did...

Started at the back and finished at the front although I think everyone was a winner tonight for trying this track. In a certain sense it was actually fun...

@Marius - Sorry for keeping you up against the side but I was waiting for Frankl to pass after we had a small hit and run. I was trying to keep left on the curb with the hope that you would pass to the right. Although this is a difficult track not to make contact even if it isn't intentional.

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oh shoot! Totally forgot about this race :( If we will have more 2010 races count me in.

Was the track doable in multiplayer Pieter? Not too narrow?

9. Me too.

10. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I guess there will be agument for and against this track for multiplayer purposes but I actually love it. It forces you to take more care, stay clear and clean and no room for error.

To answer your question I don't think it is too narrow. There are loads of overtaking opportunities..

11. I like the track too. Ihink you need a lot of concentration here. Hope we have a few more events here.

12. what crash... my total crash in 2lap on 2nd position...i am in on next events for wtcc2010

13. It's a great track for online racing, just not on a Public server ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.