1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 08 @ Vitus GP - Sunday 13th June 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by David Buxton, Jun 6, 2010.

1. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername:
    RACEDEPARTMENT WTCC

Class:
    WTCC 08 (Due to a high number of complaints Volvo no longer allowed)
    Track:
    Vitus GP
    Weather: Changeable

Start:
    09:00GMT
    Practice:
    45 minutes
    Qualification:
    10 minutes Superpole
    Warmup: 5
    minutes
    Race:
    2 x 30 mins
    Pit Stop: Forced
    - All 4 tires must be changed

Notes:
    Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
    send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak.
    Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track.
    Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above.
    Some members find outbursts distracting so lets respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished :thumb:

Enjoy:cool:

Attached Files:

2. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Entrylist

1. David Buxton
    2. Mark Guy
    3. Gábor Ludvig
    4. Chris Sykes
    5. Kevin Hopkins
    6. Mike Bell
    7. Linus Broström
    8. Bob Miley
    9. Stepan Senyuk
    10. Jesper Taulborg
    11. Simon Gardner
    12. Dan Allinson
    13. Günthar Rowe
    14. Marius Neverauskas
    15. Matt Clark
    16. Ariel Doman
    17. Dan Coldrick
    18. Bart Snijders
    19. James Fellows
    20. Andrew Bridle
    21. Nicolas Hamilton
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Adam Vaughan
    25. Nigel Atkins
    WTCC 08 Sunday club EU / US / AU Skinpack v1.0
    Submit skins here

To "maybes" You will be added as a "Cinderella" at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lost it.
    If you are the last "maybe" added you will be the first "maybe" to lose your slot to someone that can confirm a sign-up.

3. Sign me up please.

4. Sign me up please.

5. Sign me up please Dave, currently working on a skin to

6. Sorry mate, after our post race chat & me really looking forward to this race & the weather looks really interesting, it has now dawned on me that this weekend is the Le Mans 24hr which I will be watching round a mates house hoping to watch all 24hrs or as much as I can humanly possible. Will have to book into the next race & hopefully with a skin..

See ya............

7. Ack! - Vitus. I might have to get Race On finally for this :)

8. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

sign me up ,fantastic track..thanks:D

9. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

can u sign me up plz
    i have a skin waiting to be uploaded to nogrip in a 5 car pack of the cars i use on here

10. sign me up for this one please

11. Put me down for this, it`s a track i have never really got used to so with weather will be fun.

12. Stepan Senyuk

13. Mike Bell

Mike Bell

14. Sign me up :)

15. I would love to sign up but I don't have a skin and I would like one but I'm lacking the skills to do so, can anyone make one for me if I PM them what I would like etc etc?

Also I'm lacking ability in setup too, is there any kind souls who would share even a base setup for me to work on?

This track does look pretty challenging I must say.

16. Mike Bell

Mike Bell

i might be there now might not as downloaded track but keep gettin minidump errors when i try 2 load it

17. game keep crashing when i load the track. at first it loaded but the track was just a big black room with barriers. two flashing yellow lights was all i could se. i deleted the track and downloaded again and now it keeps crashing the game. any ideas on what i should do??

18. Allrighty then.... sign me up for this one but as a maybe for now will let you know asap if i'll be able to make it. would be 1st race in 6 months so should be fun :good:

19. Sign me up please Dave hopefuly my leg will be 100% by Sunday.