1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 07 @ Monza 07 - Monday September 19th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 07
    Track: Monza 07
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Racing Club track package

Racing Club Mod package

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply reply in the thread below :)
    1. Paulo Neto
    2. Alvaro Barbosa
    3. Aristide Romanov
    4. Doug Roberts
    5. Dennis Phelan
    6. Peter Ross
    7. Stuart Rinck
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. sign pls, thanks.
  3. Sign me up, thank you.
  4. Sign me, I'll try to make race, but it might be to late at night for me.
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Of Course.
  6. Sign me up please.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server is up
  8. Signing up please.
  9. monza is only track for to know it well but i cant racing because its to late for me :( race is in 4h after midnight in my country :(
  10. plzzz signMe Up.. thx
  11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

due to my screen giving up on me Sunday and me running on a backup plan i won't be able to join you guy's :frown:
  12. Thats too bad Yves, I hope you get a new screen very soon, you could still upload a setup or two for us? :tongue:
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Stuart i would do it if i could, the reason i can't race is because i'm now running an old 17 inchs screen (not lcd) on my crappy onboard graphic card so the combo doesn't allow me to run any game :frown: i'll be out of racing for a minimum of 6 months thats the time it will take me to save the money to get a new screen.

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Bummer Yves! Maybe RD could help you out a little since you do so much for them[us]!
    Hope to see you back soon.
  15. Yves, your monitor or graphics card is bad? You cannot use the "crappy" monitor to run your racing? Well, either way, that is a real bummer. 6 months! that's a long time to be out of racing.
  16. 4 no shows, made for a boring race for me. Supposed to be 7 but only 3 showed up. Not much of a race really with only 3 cars.
  17. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Only the three.
    Peter pushed me to go that .037 sec faster in Q, good stuff.

R1: Tons of traction off the line and we warm up the tires, I'm a bit tight at Ascari for a couple of laps but get it sorted. Peter is right behind, less than a second, he makes some time and loses some but always close. He can't get slose enough to outbrake me at a chicane. It's a dogfight all the way to the finish and he's still right there.

R2: Great start again and I'm past Stuart before the first turn. Peter makes time and catches me. He can get by me, I find I get a really good draft off of his Honda and I'm able to take him on brakes several times as we slide back and forth. Eventually he wears his car out, trailing sparks and drags it back to the parking lot.

I know everyone loiks this place, except for the cut penalties and really hoped that some of the signups would show. Sleep has a definite calling though, I'm going to get some now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.