1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 07 @ Magny-Cours - Tuesday September 6th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 07
    Track: Magny-Cours
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:45 GMT
    Race: 19:55 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Racing Club track package

Racing Club Mod package

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Starts should be rolling mod. Not standing...
    Because G25/27 users have advantage on start with clutch.
    And everyone has no G series.
    I have DFGT, but auto clutch is not enough.
    Please get my suggestion.
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  4. Erce - don't worry a lot of us don't have G25/27 and if a fraction of a second off the line is all thats between you and others on the track then you have nothing at all to worry about. My worries aren't the fractions of seconds of the line its the number of seconds round the track that I don't think even a G27 would solve!
  5. Hi Dave,
    I see somebody starts like a rocket:)
    For example; last WTCC 07 race, my grid position was 5. But at the first corner I was 9th.
    I focused the Q very well, and driven very hard and get the 5th in 24 cars.
    Cause of DFGT I am loosing important times.
  6. It wont believe me. I have a G27, used to use a Nostromo. It is tons more fun and "cool" with the wheel. BUt actualy at first I am much slower, as I learn the wheel and the millions of settings. For me proper position of chair, monitor, wheel etc is the more important. I am thinking of spending lots of $ on an Obutto and accessories.
  7. I also use a G27 and i don't think the advantage is big enough to change the rules...
  8. Well, my licensed membership is like 3 days old, but why don't give it a try?
  9. Grid is full. Have a good race.
  10. Back when I didn't use a G25 I started just as well as I do now and I usually gain places at starts. The key is to not use auto-clutch but to map the clutch as a button on the steering wheel. When starting with my G25 I usually just drop the clutch and modulate the wheel spin with the throttle, so the need for being able to modulate the clutch is very small.
  11. Here the BMW skin for Ronny van Rooij, WKR

If you had the skinpack already just install to costumskins and overwright map
    ( only the BMW is included in this file, so al other skins remain the same )

See you guys tonight on the (full) grid
  12. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Sorry folks, ive had to pull out.
    Cant walk today so driving round Many-Cours is way outta the question.

Damn me and my broken back. (Hasnt healed very well after getting a **** load of metal in to hold it together)

Maybe next time though
  13. Erm...trying to get on but server is full.....???
  14. Same here, got booted for someone else to join. Hmmm
  15. Stuart, you got booted since you don't use your real name ingame... we spoke to you for 40minutes with no answer

16. damn, sorry. I totaly forgot to switch my profile.
  17. That's life i am afraid...
    Bet we will see you next time ;)
  18. Niklas Faulk just drove me off the track and did not stop.?? I would report it if I new how to make a video, but I dont.
  19. Sorry for everyone I've bumped in Race two, I've waited for everyone and sorry again. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.