1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 07 @ Brands Hatch 07 - Thursday June 30th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC07
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 07
    Track: Brands Hatch 07
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 18:45 GMT
    Race: 18:55 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. A classic race! :cool:
  3. Yes,very interesting as usual:D
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's !
  5. I had to sign out, sorry! Have fun guys!
  6. Nice grid there :eek:

No GTL race tonight, so I might be able to join you. Not 100% sure, so won't sign up yet.
  7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Hey chaps, haven't been able to do some RACE series events down to circumstances out of my control :( Which is a shame because I've really been trying to get back into them

The good news is I've resolved them, and I'll be there tonight :D
  8. how can I know which car to put your skins people??for example there are more of these cars of this model offered
  9. where is everyone? qual starts now, and there are 6 ppl on the server
  10. Quali starts in one hour, Eric. We'll be there :).
  11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

The car and track came together for me in quali, finally! No idea where the car I had in the garage cme from but it wasn't for this track!
    R1 I thought everything was going well on L1 when smoke started appearing everywhere and at one point it got to me and I went too fast, spun and people ended up clobbering me. No problem, I couldn't go anywhere and neither could you John, sorry that what started out as a no contact incident turned into a crunch. Ambled around with a bent suspension that I should have pitted for and made all the mistakes that I was hoping the guy in front of me would make, lol.
    R2 Contact with a slowing car trying to avoid a bump coming out of the last turn onto the straight at the end of L1 had me spinning and I collected Mark, bent mine too. Too many hits, too much damage, out.
  12. R2 starts for me good i get from 17 to 12 in first corner Dennis Phelan made me spin but no problem about that ,then in second lap Glen Kabis bumped me in the back and i crashed into the wall,my car suspension is gone,and olso my bumper... this is how my car look like after the crash http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/2011063000012.jpg/ ..and thats the end of the race
  13. I'm not sure if some people mistook that for a public race? Some pretty average driving...

Qualified 12th, pretty happy considering how much I dislike the track - aim was to go for 8th place and get up front for second race. All was going well, had a good scrap with Chris Butcher until he got the better of me, leaving me in 8th with Matt Clark closing fairly rapidly, bit of a chaotic last few laps saw me come home in 6th, was a cracking race.

Second race was not quite so good. Third on the grid, lost out to David Zafiu in the BMW (unsurprisingly...) but got the better of Marco B, held third for a couple of laps until the untouchables (Wayne and Jari, too fast!) got past me, I ran out of talent defending from Jari, was getting a bit sloppy, had some scraps (with a couple of cases of poor driving, but as it didn't adversely affect me, I will let it slide and not point any fingers), then got it all wrong into turn 1, knackering my suspension, game over!
  14. Nice race but as Nik already said, too much contacts. One of my best qualy, started 5th. Race 1 finished 7th due to some mistakes and some contacts. Race 2 I managed to avoid mistakes and finished 4th and very close to David. Congratz to the untouchables!

C u next event guys :)
  15. In this race were all very quick in qualifying, but the race was plain destruction derby ... I am so annoyed in the first and second race and eventually I gave in the second race. People do not know how to enter side by side in a corner and repeatedly enter the path and would not miss the quicker driver at the cost of living
  16. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Someone please attach the 2 replay files. I'd like to have a look at the two races for a bit of entertainment :)
  17. You can report bad behaviour. Create a video of the incident, send it to the event organizer. If it's a big offense (e.g. intentional crashing, insults, etc), or if it's a regular one (e.g. constant cutting, failure to give the position back after contact, unsafe returns, etc), but he's been reported for it before, he could get a time out from racing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.