1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 07 @ Anderstorp 07 - Tuesday 30th August 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUTC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: WTCC 07
    Track: Anderstorp 07
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password:
    click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Note 1: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident. Please try to give more than one angle of the incident in your submitted evidence.

Note 2: Licensed members are encouraged to share screenshots and videos from the race. We also encourage you to use Teamspeak

Note 3: Please do not sign up saying you will race if only x amount of people. You are expected to turn up if you sign up as per RD rules. Sign up and it will encourage others to sign up too.

Curb Rules For Anderstorp, Two wheels inside the white lines at ALL times no exceptions.

Pit Limiters to be used as soon as you enter the server and over the whole sessions.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]376[/signuplist]

2. Reserved:

I will use this space to put all of your skin links if you post them so people do not have to go through the whole thread to find them. Or you can pm me the links explaining what day and race it is for

Skin Packs

http://www.mediafire.com/?68366y3jq78yi9a

3. Great stuff, Will just have to see if my team manager has made any changes LOL :) Do believe we will have full grid again.

4. You right mate, make some changes right now. before i release an update.........

5. Oh yes by the look of things another full grid :letsgoracing:

6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

I'll have to sign out, i'll have to reinstall race07 and i'm not sure if i'll be able to set everything up at time for the race, if i'm able to do that i'll rejoin the race if there is any place avaible

have fun at the race:wink:

7. Here I am :)
    What about race length? 1x45 no mandatory pit? :tongue:

8. Like Marco ask.

what is / are lenght of race (s)

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the top post have been updated with the races lenght

11. :frown:Can't make it tonight. Signing out. Have fun, guys

12. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

At what time are reserves given their final role call? Its been a while since I've been on a reserve list! Is is before quali or at the end of quali?

13. looks like I could be in? 1st on reserve list... may I join the server and leave whenever there's only one slot left?

14. Be in the server, if there are people who have not turned out by quali then you take the position in turns of who signed up first. If people dont turn up its their fault

15. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Reserve drivers may enter the server :)

16. If its possible, the race starts should be rolling! Not standing. Because G25/27 users have advantage on starting.

17. What a public server behavior :(
    Both races ruined by other drivers...

18. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Boemi, i'm very sorry for the race2, but you braked very early in the combat with Edwards and i was unable to react.. :(
    Very very sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.