1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 07 & 06 @ Hermanos Rodriguez 88 - Tuesday February 17th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: WTCC 07 & 06
    Track: Hermanos Rodriguez 88
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: Tuesday February 10th 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 30 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: (10:00PM EST - 3:00 GMT) 2 by 10 laps, WTCC rules - no forced pits
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Practice server available
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

1. Yves Larose - Skin
    2. Péter Bártfai
    3. Bob Luneski - Skin
    4. Bill Kaiser
    5. Sam Beason
    6. Michel Usal
    7. Michel Hunter
    8. Gaynall Hudgins
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Jeroen van Toorn ( maybe )
  3. Sign me up please:)
  4. Me too! Honda please
  5. I'm in - 07 Alfa...B.
  6. Thanks for setting up the practice server. Problem is the car class is set to FBMW rather than WTCC. Tought you'd like to know.:smile:
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks for letting us know Bob :good:
  8. I'm in for this one ... maybe you guys can teach me a thing or two before league racing starts.
  9. Hi Yves, sign me up for this one. Second start, again on an unknown track, I like that. I'll be seating in a Honda.
  10. Don;t worry. It's unknown for most of us :)
  11. Okay, sign me in plz.
  12. crap, sorry Yves, I have to miss this one too. My wifes birthday is on tuesday.
  13. Maybe when i am awake i'll join, so you have a slightly more filled grid :)
  14. Cancel that. I don't think I can stay for the whole race.
  15. I'll be in a Chevy if I make it.:clap:
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Peter to answer your question i was the one hitting you in race 1 at T1. at the time i didn't felt it and i thought i was clear of everybody but after view the replay i saw that i wasn't, sorry man :disapointed:
  17. Quali: 4th
    Race1: Started well, turned in second into T1, went wide to leave room but somebody still hit me. Went off the track and spun, came back behind Bob! After that I had to fight my way up, once we collided with Sam, but no problem I could keep it straight, cut a little grass but came back to track very soon! When last lap started my engine started skipping... no fuel. Stopped next to the track not to cause trouble with my slow car, before all of the fuel went out.
    Race2: My fuel trouble had one advantage, pole for me on second race! Started well, turned in carefully in T1, after that the only thing I wanted was to pull from others! Michel (Hunter) was coming close, but he left, not sure why. In lap 2 I ran my pb, 1:40.156, which was 0,25s better than my quali time! When I saw that I thought "What?!?!":D As we reached lap 5 had 6 seconds lead ahead Yves, so I didn't really worry about that my tires started to go! Yves came a bit closer lap by lap, in one lap he was even 0,5s faster than me, but at the end of the race the gap started to increase again. I finished 1st with 5 seconds lead, this was my 9th victory, 1 more and I'll have 10! Well, looking forward to the Camaro race tonight;)

Finished 4th overall behind Michel (Usal), Yves and Gaynall, congratulations to all of them!:)

Thanks everyone for the races! It was fun!
  18. No problem Yves!
  19. Eventough we weren't many drivers on track, what fun it was. Pole for the 1st race that went, how can I say: those curves felt like dancing and I was putting a gap lap after lap. Last 2 laps, I had to manage fuel a bit. So on to 2nd race. Did a good start from the back of the grid, showed up 2nd at first corner and made contact with someone, I wasn't sure if my "conduct" was ok so I slowed down, I think that made Yves hit me, sorry for that. After that 2nd contact, I lifted a bit more, so that made me 5th I think. Finishing 3rd was the best I could hope having Yves in front with a steady pace, just loosing a bit of ground the last 2 laps. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.