1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06 Underdogs @ Istanbul Tuesday Jan. 13th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by William Yunck, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: racedepartment.com US
    Password: click here

Class: WTCC 2006 underdogs BMW E46 / Alfa GTA / Seat Toledo Cupra
    Track: Istanbul
    Weather: Dry

Practice: Tuesday January 13th 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 30 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: (10:00PM EST - 3:00 GMT) 2 by 11 laps, WTCC rules - no forced pits

Notes: This is a 06 "Older car event" the cars are - BMW E46 / Alfa GTA / Seat Toledo Cupra

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

1. Timothy Miller
    2. Marcel vd Aa
    3. Lu Chan
    4. Keith Barrick
    5. Bill Kaiser
    6. William Yunck
    7. Sai Yip
    8. Peter Bartfai
    9. Corey Theman
    10. Rhys Gardiner
    11. Mehmet Arikan
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver

1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
  2. I'm in with the Alpha GTA.

3. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

I'm in, no idea 'bout the car yet
  4. sign me pls! Thanks
    i had same problem with Marcel, no idea about the car. i like this beautiful track
    see you on Tuesday
  5. Sign me up with the Seat.

I will be talk with Eric and see if he can setup a practice server on Monday. I will be on there 7pm EST or 12:00 midnight GMT and will be there to assist anyone with driving line, and also assistance setting up the car to your needs. The setup part will be an intructional thing, not just making a setup. I will ask you how the car is behaving, and also what you would like it to do. Then I will explain what changes to try and how it will affect the car.

I think it will help people planning on racing be well prepared and ready to race.

Any interest in this just post here, if timing is an issue I may be able to work a different time.

6. Sign me up with BMW since I haven't driven that one in a race.....
  7. Attached Files:

8. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

bimmer for me pls
  9. Hehe, have you tried it? I can't even make it a lap without spinning several times. :)
  10. I reserve the right to change my mind then!
  11. Sign me up for E46 please~
  12. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Tried it and loved it :kissing:
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Willi you have to be an expert to be able to handle a bimmer :rotfl:
  14. Oh, I wondered what the problem was. :)
  15. Sign me up please! BMW!
  16. I'm in with the Alfa
  17. Mistake post. Sorry
  18. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Slightly wrong thread i believe :clap:
  19. This is going to be a fun event, Istanbul in a cupra, what could be more fun than that, cause I am sure i can't think of anything.
  20. Gotta love Istanbul! :clap:

William, it'd be great if you could sign me up for this event. I will do some tests tomorrow to determine which car I'll be racing in, so stay tuned!

Rhys :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.