1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06 @ Monza 06 - Wedensday 17th August 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCCN1
    Required RACE 07 expansions: none
    Class: WTCC 06
    Track: Monza 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification:19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min

Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

Note 1: Text chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident. If it is possible to send a link of a pre uploaded vedio of the incident please pm it to me, please however do not post it in the thread itself.

Note 2: Licensed members are encouraged to share screenshots and videos from the race. We also encourage you to use Teamspeak

Note 3: Please do not sign up saying you will race if only x amount of people. You are expected to turn up if you sign up as per RD rules. Sign up and it will encourage others to sign up too.

Curb Rules: all four wheels on kerbing (two wheels inside the white lines where there is none present), but none beyond. Both the light green and grey criss-cross runoffs are considered kerbing and so are free to use. NO wheels beyond these.

It has been said by a couple of people there have been some over zealous driving and crashing in the last couple of races. Please make sure you do your best to avoid contact this is not the BTCC and we are not jason plato. The reported incidents are with the staff members at this moment and careless driving will not be tolerated.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]337[/signuplist]

2. Monza baby yeah!!!!

/me goes hunting for his alpha setup

3. aww... i wanna race at Monza with you all, but i am working late this week... :(

4. dammit, i am going home 15 minutes earlier on Wednesday if my co worker likes it or not :cool::tongue:

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

6. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Issues at work so not 100% I'll make it so not fair to take a slot ifI'm just a maybe

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Had to sign out. good luck to all, ( back and neck pain)

8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

was on the server and there was only 22 drivers, let me no if i can join

many thanks

9. The server is full, I can't join...

Now I'm in.

10. same issue here, just got home, had to go 30 minutes earlier from work to make it...

11. I've asked not registered to leave

12. Thank you! :)

13. good race all :)

14. Had a pretty bad evening.

Race 1: Started from 13th posisition but was at 17th at the end of lap 1. Also i earned a stop and go at second chicane after being pushed over the curb. Went in to take my S/G and after that i was at 20th. Later i got another stop and go. Ended the race at 21st.

Race 2: At the first lap i was lucky with people driving off track in front of me, so after first lap i was at 7th position. After a few laps we were 5 people close together battling for 2. to 6. position. At Ascari i got a little bump, but sadly it was enough to give me suspension damage and a corner cut. After that i was at 8th but was already pretty far away from the drivers in front of me. After that i decided to leave the race.

Until my exit i had great fun. Hopefully i will have a better race at sunday.

15. starting on my video summary now, but race two was carnage! Should have been restarted in my opinion..
    i also going to report one or two drivers due to bad driving behavior

16. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Race 1 started 25th and last, finished 7th.

Race 2 started 2nd, again had a really slow start, my G27 decided to forget all it's settings so I think auto-clutch may have been off? Was half way down the field by corner 1. Crashed into the spinners at Del la Roggia and was almost last. Drove on to somewhere around tenth or so. DNF'd at the last corner after having to choose between taking to the grass or rear-ending the chap in front. Not going into anything else, would take too long.

Might go back to the combat flight sims for a bit, at least there one is supposed to be aggressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.