1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 06 @ Macau 06 - Thursday July 14th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC14
    Required RACE 07 expansions: NONE
    Class: WTCC 06
    Track: Macau 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x25 min
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]211[/signuplist]

2. where is sing in button?

3. Should be there now i hope for you

4. Macau (= i want to be there, just because never can a clean race here in public servers, and never feels the good sensation of run in a street circuit should be even more fun, so lets hope a good grid at Macau and a clean race aswell. (=
    See you on the streets of Macau. :)

5. Unforgiving track! :cool:

6. Nick,can you add the skins download links to the sign up list please? It would be more easy for others to see and download them. Thank you.

7. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Will give it a go although one mistake can be the difference between finishing the race and total carnage :)

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

9. Huges how do I know that you drive a SEAT, and in which to put the skin? Is it Gene's, Muller's, or one of those that exist SEAT? for example, because I made ​​a skin and you just need to unpack the Race07 folder, and all decompressed to be exactly the car

10. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Just unzip the folder to Documents>Sinbin>Race 07>Custom skins file and once you go into the game when you select the car you should see another car in with the seats with driver name Nik Hughes. Although i will check in the morning with Nik, but i think he skins the 07 cars, and i believe tomorrows race is in the 06 cars. I will tell him in the morning and make sure he switches his skin to the correct car, and then post the link here before the race for you to download ; )

11. David i hope yves has seen your post as he is putting the server up mate. I will try to drop along tonight if i can get away from work and watch this one :)

12. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

WTCC Pinball makes for good viewing ; )

13. Guys,i don't know if i can make it,tomorrow i have to do something and i have to sleep earlyer...so,if it stays like this,i won't be there. For any possibilities i will sign out,hope you guys have fun,it's a great track.

14. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

:lol: Tomorrow is actually today and if you go to sleep tonight it will be tomorrow and not today...but for the whole day today it is actually still Thursday ;)

15. 06 Seat should be in my skinpack too - he 06 skin doesn't quite fit for some reason, there's a black line between the back and the side but it doesn't look much different, and I couldn't be arsed to do a separate one!

16. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

17. I´m ever surprised how much drivers drive this 2m wide "road works" track. For me the most awful track on the planet :redface:, have fun guys :wink:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.