1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06 @ Brands Hatch 06 - Wednesday 10th August 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Required RACE 07 expansions: none
    Class: WTCC 06
    Track: Brands Hatch 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification:19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min

Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

Note 1: Text chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Note 2: Licensed members are encouraged to share screenshots and videos from the race. We also encourage you to use Teamspeak

Note 3: Please do not sign up saying you will race if only x amount of people. You are expected to turn up if you sign up as per RD rules. Sign up and it will encourage others to sign up too.

Curb Rules: all four wheels on kerbing (two wheels inside the white lines where there is none present), but none beyond. Both the light green and grey criss-cross runoffs are considered kerbing and so are free to use. NO wheels beyond these.

2. before i sign in can staff post clarification of turn 1 ruling please? i got a bit cheesed off last time :)

ta muchly.
  3. Thanks for your question, please see the original post for your answer. I am assuming you mean the green run off area.
  4. it will be a good race.
  5. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I shall have to re-install and set everything up again before committing to signing up... Been over a year out but looking to return!!
  6. I don't quite understand why Race On extension is needed for this event, as race 07 has brand hatch 06 and wtcc 06 there. Can someone enlighten me? ;)
    And hello btw!
  7. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Copy and paste slip up I would have thought :) I did that a few times in the past.... Mainly with dates though :tongue:
  8. Can I sign myself up without having the extension then?
  9. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I can't see why not. It refers to 06 cars and tracks after all. If there has been a typo I would have thought it was Race On required. 06 has been used twice. Blame me if I'm wrong and you get a slapped rist lol ;)
  10. Cool. I'm gonna loose my RD "virginity" on this event then lmao
  11. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

well I will more than likely see you on the track Wednesday then :rally:
  12. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Nick can you post a link to the Teamspeak setup guide on here if there is one, as im not sure how to set it up to use for the first time?
  13. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

14. copy and paste slip up is correct sorry for confusion.
  15. Thanks Nick. Just confirms we are all racing to the same rules. :)
  16. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I'm in!
  17. let's go racing again ;)
  18. i think i will have a go on this... first RACE event for me.
  19. I'm in too! Time to bring out the Peugeot on track.
  20. And here I thought I was the only guy to race a Peugeot. Haha Welcome to the team!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.