1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06-07/Vauxhall/STCC @ Ruapuna Park Friday August 6th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC/ Vauxhall Vectra 2007

Track: Ruapuna Park

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    [B][B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:NZXX0006&q=Christchurch%2c+NZL#details"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [/B][/B]

Start Time: 21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE
    (9:45 PM EDST)
    Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x16 laps 1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. New Zealand brings us a great track for Touring Cars! Nice rhythm and flow with enough room to race!

Should be one of the better events in touring cars this summer!

Powerbuilt Raceway at Ruapuna Park is a permanent motor racing circuit owned by Canterbury Car Club Inc. It is located in Hasketts Road, 13 kilometres (8.08 mi) northwest of Christchurch, New Zealand.
    The circuit hosted 306 utilisation days and 40 events catering for all aspects of motorsport (both 2 wheeled and 4 wheeled). On 2 February and 3 February 2008, the Mainland Classic Committee ran a two day event called "Skope Motor Racing Classic" which is one of the events of Southern Festival of Speed. The two-day-event include practicing and racing on Saturday and racing in classes on Sunday in classic cars. Entries were limited to 200.
    The track also features a drag strip, pit garages, racing school, speedway circuit and even a radio controlled car circuit. There are a number of configurations of the circuit with licences from FIA Grade 3 to National grades 1, 2 and 3.
    The track hosted the 1998 and 1999 New Zealand Grand Prix. New Zealand born driver Simon Wills won both races in his Reynard 94D Holden.
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric NElson
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Adam Vaughan #3
    4. Dave Withers
    5. Michael v Sheppingen
    6. Kevin Hopkins
    7. Michael Carver
    8. Keith Barrick #1
    9. Daniel Wood
    10. Paul Wood
    11. Robert Isles
    12. Jesper Taulborg #2
    13. Dustin Withers
    14. Reggie Blain
    15. Koray Can
    16. Glen Kabis
    17. Marty pierce
    18. Claudio Caferi
    19. Simon Gardener
    20. Hassan Khan
    21. Dariusz Swiderski #4
    22. Eric Estes
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. driver
  4. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

better sign me up for my "home " track even though i am having trouble trying to sort out this vauxhall mod.cheers Kev.
  5. gotcha Kev!

Whats the probs with the mod? delete previous version of the mod first. then install it.
  6. Please put my name to the roster as well.... Hope the weather holds, as this track hardly has any markers to indicate the turns, it will be real difficult lost in rooster-tails.
  7. Im in for sure, gotta dethrone Vaughny from his double win on his Bday :)
  8. Sign me up please. Thanx
  9. Sign me up as well.
  10. Sign me up please
  11. Funnily enough, I was driving this track in rFactor last night and thought how good the Touring Cars would be on here. I'll be there too, needless to say... :D
  12. me please Mr nelson.
  13. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

can you put me down as a maybe as i have 2 get up about 5 hours after the race finishes so might sleep instead
  14. Im in!
  15. Yesh! Nice track :)Sign me up!
  16. Race 07 doesn't have the STCC cars.

17. Whoops sorry Koray you don't have STCC I guess?
  18. Sign me up :)
  19. I will definitely be making this one. Please sign me up!