1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06-07/Vauxhall/STCC @ Dijon Prenois GP Friday August 13th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC/ Vauxhall Vectra 2007

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    [B][B][B][B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:8528030&q=Talant%2c+FRA"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [/B][/B][/B][/B]

Start Time: 21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 10 mins [COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE[/COLOR]
    (9:45 PM EDST)
    Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x16 laps [COLOR=red]1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires[/COLOR]

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Dijon Prenois Gp is a great track for touring cars and GT cars alike! Great elevation changes and fast sweeping corners make this a great match of car and circuit!

Formerly hosting F1 this is a lost gem in the French inventory of circuits!

Dijon-Prenois is a 3.801 km (2.361 mile) motor racing circuit located in Prenois, near Dijon, France. The undulating track is noted for its fast, sweeping bends.
    Built in 1972, Dijon-Prenois hosted the Formula One French Grand Prix five times, and the Swiss Grand Prix once in 1982. The first F1 race was run in 1974 on the circuit's original 3.289 km (2 mile) layout; with lap times under the 1 minute mark, there was an extreme problem with congested traffic between the race leaders and the backmarkers. Therefore, in 1975 an extension was added to lengthen the circuit as well as to reprofile many of its corners before the time F1 could return to Dijon in 1977. The 1979 French Grand Prix featured a memorable battle for second place in the final laps between Gilles Villeneuve's Ferrari and René Arnoux's Renault, which was finally won by Villeneuve. The race itself was won by Jean-Pierre Jabouille in the other Renault.
    Although Formula One has not returned to Dijon since 1984, the circuit continues to be used today for minor, local races. These include club level events and Motorcycle racing.
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Kevin Hopkins
    3. Linus Brostrom
    4. Adam Vaughan
    5. Keith Barrick
    6. William Yunck
    7. Glenn Petersen
    8. Willie Watt
    9. Dave Withers
    10. Robert Isles
    11. Rhys Gardiner
    12. Michael Carver
    13. Eric Estes
    14. Simon Gardener
    15. Dariusz Swider
    16. Bob Luneski
    17. Paul Wood
    18. Jesper Taulborg
    19. Glen Kabis
    20. Daniel Wood
    21. Bill Kaiser
    22. JArrod Keen
    23. Tyler scurlock
    24. James Fellowes
    25. Ryan Callan

MIke BEll
    Wayne Douglas
    Claudio Caferi
    Duarte lopes
    Graham Wilgaus
  4. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Put me on the starting grid please Mr Nelson
  5. HEY EVERYONE!!!! I'm finaly back, and all the lag issues is GONE!!! sign me up please Eric
  6. sign me up please :)
  7. Wb Linus.

I'm in for sure, I love this track.

8. I will race this please. Finally a free friday. Will have to get some beer and update teamspeak. :)
  9. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

This track is fun. Sign me up, please.
  10. WB William! good time to show up!
  11. please count me in on this one, provided of course I can get the wired network back up by then.
  12. should be there, looks fuN!
  13. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Sign me up pls.Thx
  14. Sign me up please :)
  15. Sign me up --- even though this being a FAST track and fast tracks don't suit my driving style -- I might just surprise myself....
  16. Right behind Michael (as usual) :cool:
  17. Right behind Eric (as usual) lol. I LOVE this track!
  18. I'm in too... :D
  19. Sign me up as well please.
  20. Looks like the usual suspects will be loading up for this race. Would be good to see another good turnout like last friday. Except last Friday that track was the death of me! Luckily I salvaged some good results. HURRY UP AND SIGN UP PPL LETS FILL THIS BEEEEEEEP OUT