1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 06/07/STCC @ Trois Rivieres 08- Friday July 16th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 11, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC

Weather: [COLOR=blue]variable! use link for forecast[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue][B][B][B][B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:CAXX0509&q=Trois-Rivi%c3%a8res%2c+CAN"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]

Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)[/COLOR]

Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR]

Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15 mins [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue](9:45 PM EDST)[/COLOR]

Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10 mins[/COLOR]

Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x20 laps w/[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue]1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires [/COLOR]

Notes: [B]Click here[/B] to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Trois Rivieres has seen it's share of action through the years! SCCA pro TOuring car and GT have been stopping here for many years now.

Rolling through the distinctive arch is a sight to see and daunting at speed!

So we bring you touring cars at a nice short street circuit and add in the actual weather model making this a reflection of real world racing in Canada!

3. Entry List:

1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. Paul Wood
    3. Adam Vaughan
    4. Michael Carver
    5. Kevin Hopkins
    6. Marty Pierce
    7. Mike Bell
    8. Michael V Scheppingen
    9. Ronald Gaviola
    10. Jesper Taulborg
    11. Dariusz Swiderski
    12. Bill Kaiser
    13. Willie Watt
    14. Sidonio Manuel
    15. Helder Moreira
    16. Fernando de Almeida
    17. Yves Larose
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. Keith Barrick (maybe)
    25. Frank Anderson (maybe)

4. Sign me up please

5. Ditto. :D

6. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

:)what they said

7. Im back sign me up

8. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

can u put me down as a maybe cuz its possible that i could sleep through it

9. Sign me up please... hope that weather clears up I dread to think street circuit + rain!

10. Sign me up as well please.

11. me please Sir Nelson :good:

12. One more the list, please.....

13. Yesh! I'll be there as well \o/

14. Nice Track but it is very tight in spots and will require much care and patients to pass without incidents. Looking forward to this, Marty:rolleyes:

15. To add to this there is a major glitch along the left hand wall between turns 5 & 6 at the end of the Armco patch in the wall. If you are even close to the wall (with plenty of space), your car will be destroyed. The impact is so violent the mirrors are ripped off of the right hand side of the car.

16. UH OH! I'll Prolly change the track then........don't need some "invisible wall" screwing with the results etc.

I rana few test laps here and fond no issues but that means very little apparently!

We will find somthing else asap....

stay tuned!

17. Actually I have only found that one spot and you do have to be close to the wall -- the track is plenty wide here and as long as folks know, it should okay.... I find this track fun....

18. hhhmmmmm I hear what your saying but all it takes is one incident and its not fair............

19. Ill sign up for this race as well.

Michael i see you found where Wonder Women parked her car. She had been looking everywhere for it.

20. sign me up sir please :)