1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06/07/STCC TEAM LOTTERY @ Nurburgring GP July 2nd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 28, 2010.

1. LOTTERY SPECIAL! A one time event!

Class: WTCC /06/07/STCC

Track:Nurburgring GP

Weather: DRY!

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: Open Server

Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE (9:45 PM EST)

Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 25 minutes both races mandatory pitstop 2 tires

FAQ: What is the lottery?
    Well its simple. The first half of the field that signs up is the "captains"
    you will PIck from the mystery spaces assigned for your teammate for the event! Much like you picked your car last week a signed up driver will be behind a # space.
    YOU may then decide which teammate MUST RUN A RWD CAR and which will run FWD!you may run any car from the listed class' for the event!

We will then combine your total points scored to create a "TEAM SCORE"
    Scoring will be like MOTO X scoring. The lowest total score wins! ie. you get 1 point for a win, 2 points for 2nd etc.
    Have fun picking your TEAMMATE!!!!
    We will choose teams once we have 20 confirmed sign ups! PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN YOU CAN MAKE THE EVENT! Thursday night we will sort the teams here in the event thread! Unless we get 20 sooner then we will commence the selection process then.

Notes:Click here to read the password and golden rules

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere

2. OK since the "lottery" last week drew a nice response I thought we'd try it once more but in a different format. PLease read the in structions carefully so you fully understand what we are doing for drawing a teammate! Sign up early to "captain" your team and most of all let's have fun!
  3. Entry List:

1. Willie Watt / James Fellows
    2. Yves Larose / Ethan Bass
    3. Keith Barrick / Dan Allinson
    4. Glenn Petersen / Michael van Scheppingen
    5. Jesper Taulborg / Adam Vaughan
    6. Jarrod Keen / Matt Clark
    7. Claudio Caferi/ Rhys Gardiner
    8. Michael Carver / Reggie Blain
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. r
  4. I'm in #19 please
  5. Willie you get #2 for now and are a captain. Once we have 20 you will then draw your mystery slot for a teammate.
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

interesting concept :) sign me up please
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I will be there!
  9. So, are we not choosing our slot # this week?
  10. Sign me up :)
  11. since you signed up early you are a captain and you will be picking a slot# for ateammate once we have 20 sign ups or an event amount on Thursday afternoon here in the EST timezone. This way any EURO captains can choose a slot for a team mate before the wee hours.
  12. Count me in.
  13. sign me up please
  14. I'm in, so slot me in, please
  15. Sign me up as well please.
  16. Sign me up and slap me into a posi.
  17. Reporting for duty. :D
  18. Now that all the captains have been picked, I'll sign up please :tongue:
  19. Sign me up please sir :cool:
  20. Just making sure my brain is getting wrapped around this lottery.... Captains will pick a number and then their teammate will be revealed. Each team must run 1 FWD car and 1 RWD car....